Re: Automatic email encryption w/ pretty Easy privacy (p≡p): Android/iOS/Outlook/Thunderbird (so far)

Hernâni Marques hernani at vecirex.net
Fri Nov 13 05:48:12 PST 2020

Hello again!

On 04.09.20 22:19, Hernâni Marques wrote:

> Dear Cypherpunks!
>
> We just released beta installers for macOS and Windows to engage in
> automatic email encryption with Thunderbird (v68 and v78), with in-band
> key exchange and a mechanism to synchronize own devices [0][1], using
> the same email address.
>
> => https://pep.software/thunderbird
>
> (You also find software for Android, iOS and Outlook.)

For Android and iOS, we now removed the price tag--you can download
those apps (p≡p for Android and p≡p for iOS) free of charge:

AppStore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/p-p/id1375458631
F-Droid: https://f-droid.org/en/packages/security.pEp/
PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=security.pEp

Community forum is here: