Garden Gnome sale at Landscaping plot

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 13 04:42:09 PST 2020

Between the freezing high peaks of terror and endless summer on pacifist flood-plains lies the four-seasons landscaping of the threat.
I loved you, so I drew these tides ofMen into my handsAnd wrote my will across theSky and starsTo earn you Total Landscaping, the FourPillared worthy house,That your eyes might beShining for meWhen we came
Turning and turning in the widening gyre / the garden-gnome cannot see the landscaper / things fall apart / the cockpit cannot hold / more republican blood is spilled on Pennsylvania’s soil
I met a traveller from an antique land,Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stoneStand in this desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,Tell that its sculptor well those passions readWhich yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;And on the pedestal, these words appear:I am the Four Seasons Total Landscaping Gnome;Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal Wreck, boundless and bareThe lone and level sands stretch far away.”

“I was walking along the road with two friends – the sun was setting – suddenly the sky turned blood red – I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence – there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city – my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety – and I sensed an infinite scream passing through the Four Season’s Landscaping lot. "