Batshit-Crazy STASI moron also exposed as a LIAR

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 12 18:16:44 PST 2020

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:57:56 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

	wow. The non-entitty who is using the rat nick above is infinitely offensive to rats. A rabid rat has way more moral value than 'pro2rat'

>claimed Karl Marx was a Jew yet there is evidence from nearly every decade of his adult life that Karl Marx was antisemitic.

	marx was a piece of worthless joo shit, a pretty well known fact. And the term 'antisemitic' is only used by joo fascists like 'pro2rat'.

> kick this dishonest little shit off our anarchist list

	so how much is the US govt paying you?