US troops in Syria may be about to come home -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 12 16:30:14 PST 2020

Nice summary write up from Juan's fav. Zero Wedgie (I'd vote for no more
wedgies too ;) ), of the mountains of evidence of vote fraud across all
swing states and elsewhere, surprisingly in ONE direction only, to the
DemRATs:

   Michigan Election Fraud: Evidence of Wolverine State Chicanery
   During America’s 2020 Presidential Election
   https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-11-11/michigan-election-fraud-evidence-wolverine-state-chicanery-during-americas-2020

Trump train just getting going...

And the USA's Syria oil "protection" racket may just be about to end:

   New Pentagon Top Adviser Wants US Troops Out Of Syria "Immediately"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/new-pentagon-top-adviser-wants-us-troops-out-syria-immediately

      … With Esper out the door, Trump's newly in office acting
      Secretary of Defense is already making waves given who he's just
      brought on board.

      The new acting Pentagon chief, Christopher Miller, has just
      brought on as his senior adviser Ret. Army Col. Douglas Macgregor.
      Crucially Macgregor is on record as wanting American troops out of
      Syria immediately (gasp, the horror!), and further wants a rapid
      draw down in Afghanistan as well as in places like the Korean
      Peninsula.

      "President Trump's newly installed acting Pentagon chief is
      bringing on a senior adviser in a sign the administration wants to
      accelerate the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the Middle East…"
      https://www.axios.com/trump-pentagon-douglas-macgregor-43082c11-5480-4efb-9d83-3761f35798ff.html

      It appears Trump has finally and much belatedly put someone at the
      helm whose own views reflect those of the 2016 Trump campaign
      trail. He had been the first Republican nominee in history to
      lambast Bush's Iraq War as a huge "disaster" while running on a
      'bring the troops home' non-interventionist message.

      … "The president is taking back control of DoD. It’s a rebirth of
      foreign policy. This is Trump foreign policy," the official said.