Adios Donald Dumbfuck

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 12 15:11:17 PST 2020

Now that the Hump has been defeated, we have to deal with the fact that this shithole nation has 73 million pathetic losers in it who still voted for him even after he’d spent four years burning down the country.

We need to better educate the Trump 2020 voters who truly don’t know better. Improve schools, particularly in rural areas. Provide college or something similar for all, to get them out of their ignorant small towns and give them a chance. And we need to forever shame and ostracize the Trump 2020 voters who do know better, such as the white supremacists. I suggest carving swastika's in their foreheads.

This can’t ever happen again. Germany cracked down on Nazism after Hitler fell. We need to find a fair but effective way to crack down on Trumpism now that Trump is falling. Maybe re-education-through-labor camps.