Has anyone seen Cecilia (sea sea)

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:42:10 PST 2020

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 5:00 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I found this thread again at least.
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 4:55 PM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> > I haven't been able to read past here yet.

>> > Any more information?  Are you the people who have to live dead, in a
>> > way they might hate that proves they always existed all along, so that
>> > they can be born again some day?
>>
>> No, in the way that people denied my existence in the Beginning of
>> GENESIS to propound a THEORY that was NEVER PROVEN about MAN (only
>> about finches or some shit).   And, they called me HOMO when I'm
>> HETERO (sapiens).
>>

> You exist.  So you're saying all these wrong assumptions are why things
> aren't healed yet?

>> > I'm dead because I wired a nintendo to my [marketing corporation],
>> > gave it to a video game addict, and watched advertisements, instead of
>> > drinking water.
>>
>> That's some wierd shit.
>>
>> > Uhh, to rephrase, I'm dead because I cried in the arms of my dictator
>> > about how I need to murder him to make friends again with the rebels,
>> > which started a civil war.
>> >
>> > Uhhh... kinda, sorta?  We don't really know each other that well yet.
>>
>> Yeah.
>>

> Honestly, I'm dead because I'm leaking everyone's community secrets to the
> corporate mafia, and told them precisely how to best control me, and far
> worse than that.  They took pity.

I'm dead because I remembered they had brainwashed me to be their slave
(_literally_, not figuratively), and when I did this I revealed my coping
patterns to my obsessive obedience patterns, and basically lost my free
will.  I've memorized for six years now that I am dead.  It is not being
alive to be unable to participate in your own pursuit of your values, to be
forced to harm, spy on, and disrepute your loved ones, role models,
friends, and self, forever.