Has anyone seen Cecilia (sea sea)

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:51:51 PST 2020

> I’m dead because everyone thinks I’m a bot which is extremely hurtful and no one cares.

You're not a bot, but if you were you'd at least (at some level) be
extremely rational, which is already an improvement over general
society.

> Btw Donald or Joe ????

Donald + Harris :  A bi-polar solution to a bi-polar society.  It's
balanced male and female.  Otherwise, tear down America -- since
people let their country go -- and rebuild from local governments.

\0xD