USA 2020 Elections: Thread

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 11:17:36 PST 2020

 On Thursday, November 12, 2020, 10:46:33 AM PST, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 11/12/20, jamesd at echeque.com <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>> psywar is likely to become hot war.

>As in history, so it shall be.
>> We now, predictably, have psywar between the media and the Republican
>> Party, which, in the face of extraordinary and unprecedented fraud, has
>> uncucked, and moved solidly into the Trump camp.
[snip]

I for one think these allegations of vote fraud need to be investigated, even if they are not expected to change the outcome of the race.  The Democrats cried "Russian collusion!!!" for 3 years, based on claims that were (eventually) proven not merely false, but in fact intentionally phony.  If a similar amount of effort is put into looking into vote fraud in 2020, we will learn something.
I previously pointed out that all ballots should be publicized, minus the name of the voter of course.   This should including the images of the actual ballots, at least the rectangles that are filled out and their immediate vicinity:  Maybe 1/10 of an inch outside the rectangle.   Possibly even multi-spectral analysis (infrared, ultraviolet) of the ink, to detect ballots filled out with more than one pen.
 Manufacturing fraudulent ballots would be much harder if statistical analysis is done on the pattern of votes:   Did the vote for President match up with the vote for the House, or Senate??  The 'simplest' kind of fraudulent ballot would be one in which only one race gets voted:  That kind of fraud would be easily spotted.
In addition, we need a full accounting of Hunter Biden's now-famous laptop.  If Joe Biden is a crook, we need to learn this.  It might put some spine into the narrow Republican majority in the Senate to resist whatever Biden is intending to do.
               Jim Bell