USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:44:46 PST 2020

On 11/12/20, jamesd at echeque.com <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> psywar is likely to become hot war.

As in history, so it shall be.

> We now, predictably, have psywar between the media and the Republican
> Party, which, in the face of extraordinary and unprecedented fraud, has
> uncucked, and moved solidly into the Trump camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M Come on ride it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9_SgYJnbKo Things that make you go Hmm...

https://stopthesteal.us/

http://djt45.co/stopfraud

"My committee has jurisdiction over USPS and the federal workforce.
I'm asking anyone who knows of irregularities related to mail-in
or absentee ballots to contact our confidential whistleblower
hotline: whistleblower at ronjohnson.senate.gov"

Internet Chans take up the cause for Free Speech and Trump
re Media Bias and Censorship, chans have been censored to
hell and back, now thousands of chan members are dropping
into the fight!

Not even Fox TV is free from Biden-Dems election Media scam...
https://www.opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=82241

https://www.theepochtimes.com/giuliani-650000-votes-were-counted-unlawfully-in-philadelphia-and-pittsburgh_3575988.html
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/giuliani-650000-votes-were-counted-unlawfully-philadelphia-and-pittsburgh
Rudy Giuliani, one of President Donald Trump's personal lawyers,
alleged on Nov. 11 that roughly 650,000 unlawful ballots were cast
in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Honorably refused to certify because machines were hackable garbage...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/maricopa-county-az-gop-chair-resigns-after-failing-certify-dominion-voting-machines
https://techcrunch.com/2019/03/27/senators-security-voting-machines/
Maricopa County, Arizona GOP Chair Rae Chorenky has been forced to
resign after failing to sign the Certificate of Accuracy for voting
machines made by Dominion - which have come under recent scrutiny
for security vulnerabilities, as well as flipped votes in Antrim
County, Michigan
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1324924778424066049
NBC raised the alarms on Dominion Voting Systems in early 2000. It
is the voting system used in 30 states, every majority swing state,
and many of the biggest counties. Dominion was used in Michigan
where Trump votes switched to Biden. Unbelievable.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/10/i-was-in-philadelphia-watching-fraud-happen-heres-how-it-went-down/
If there's no fraud, why is the Democrat-controlled Board of Elections
unwilling to let people get close enough to actually see what its
people are doing?  Legacy media are lying when they claim that all
of President Trump's allegations of voter fraud are baseless. I
know, because I argued a case on the president's behalf in federal
court in Philadelphia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1326902944063741960
"What if election fraud was as easy as dragging votes from one
folder to another? Who are the county representatives (between 2
and 6 people per county) that had official training for the ICC
device in their county? Do you trust those two to six people with
your election results?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1326890833354821637
"Federal agent Russell Strasser who coerced and bullied the USPS
whistleblower SHUT DOWN his Twitter account @titansfanjeff. The
account was filled with Anti-trump political posts. Jeff's motive
was never to uncover voter fraud. He's the fixer. Sunlight is the
best disinfectant"

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts
https://mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas
https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII