BAT-shit crazy STASI must be a Marxist

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 12 09:57:07 PST 2020

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:27:59 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> The Stasi was a Marxist Secret-Police

	duh! did you just use google-yahoo-NSA to look it up? The word is derived from staats sicherheit' literally 'state's security' and is no different from 'national security'.

	But the string in my MUA is "Stasi 2.0", and it's an allusion to the 'new system' you 'cypherpunk' technofascists have created.

> ( like the infamous and unholy CHEKA ) and Karl Marx hated Jews.

	well marx was a joo himself just like the fascist capitalists he wanted to replace. Perhaps you know little to nothing about the nature of 'marxism'?

> Maybe he's a ' recovering Trotskycon ' - like resident Nazbol Turd, Jamesd.

	I've never been a left wing fascist, aka a commie. So your guess is wrong. As to James, he never recovered.