"Outsiders" -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 12 05:50:50 PST 2020

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 06:04:36PM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2020-11-06 20:32, grarpamp wrote:
> > Election Fraud related Videos and News exploding across the internets,
> > large numbers of verified social accounts being censored offline,
> > tweets from elected politicians being tagged and or censored,
> > videos being deleted in realtime, Twitter / Facebook / Youtube
> > are going totally off the charts with censorship right now.
> > Broadcast news channels cutting off elected politicians.
>
> We now, predictably, have psywar between the media and the Republican
> Party, which, in the face of extraordinary and unprecedented fraud, has
> uncucked, and moved solidly into the Trump camp.
>
> psywar is likely to become hot war.

Civil war perhaps, but secession looks more likely, in either case, and better for -both- sides.

Outsiders is the new slur.

Trump immediately owned it of course - as any alpha would: "Embrace the term":

   https://t.co/rkd8vK6id7
   Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅

found here:

   Despite the Media Shutting It All Down Jewish Style, Trump Maintains Confidence
   https://dailystormer.su/despite-the-media-shutting-it-all-down-jewish-style-trump-maintains-confidence/