alex jones

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 11 14:12:13 PST 2020

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 21:46:50 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Then as for those - like ' Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 ' that oppose technology.  Here's one real easy way for them to   directly oppose technology.  GET OFF THE INTERNET.

	haha - 'professor rat' is a new adition to the list of worthless, technofascist fucktards  posing as 'cypherpunk'.

	shocking!

	'profesor rat' is yet another government agent lying to fucktards and telling them they  will overthrow govcorp using their retarphones. In other words, 'profesor rat' is a retardphone pusher, on the payroll of motorola-att-NSA and friends. ('retarphone' is a generic term for any of the technofacist garbage that his employers push.)

> GET OFF THE INTERNET.

ps: I can at least use your arpanet to call you out. And yes I know, you don't have an argument, and you don't have a brain either.