Morning Spam

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 11 11:33:28 PST 2020

Karl  wrote:

> <we can come up with these forever, and have the next one drafted too,

	Those were pretty good. A charming portrait of our brave new world, created by 'technology'. Speaking of which, you might find this interesting.

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WaUkZXKA30

	It's a talk from a guy called aldous huxley in the ~1960s, in which he discusses how Scientific Progress will achieve ultimate mind control. Just the thing for our Enlightened Technology Worshippers and their insane garbage about 'crossbows'.