USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:14:50 PST 2020

> Deep State in full effect...
> "Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime
> Time” that Vice President Mike Pence and Cabinet members should invoke
> the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump before January 20,
> 2021."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ex-cia-chief-under-obama-urges-palace-coup-against-trump-so-he-doesnt-declassify

http://thesaker.is/the-deep-state-vs-the-deep-country/
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/deep-state-vs-deep-country

More on the Dems scam attack regarding Puerto Rico, District of
Columbia plan, Guam... you were warned well before October how Dems
were scheming to permafuck and install themselves over you...

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/what-happens-if-puerto-rico-became-a-state-29287/

> “I will lie, I will cheat, I will steal, because that’s what’s morally
> acceptable in this political environment -- Kris Jacks, Colorado
> Democratic Party Executive Committee Member"

Libertarians Voluntaryists Anarchists need to learn some new tricks,
like actually making and executing on an actual joint plan, because
the world, and the US Democrats especially, is rapidly censoring and
pushing them out, just like China does...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hong-kong-pro-democracy-lawmakers-quit-en-masse-after-beijing-moves-stamp-out-last