My apologies Tanaka

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 01:16:43 PST 2020

Darling,

Read 2016 archives.  I know exactly who I am and what I did before.

I am not being a coward, or a lazy, I am just giving priority to my
physical and psychological health in this moment.

A dead person can _not_ research, so I need to keep myself alive and, if
possible, comfortable.  So I gave up of two personal projects tonight
because they were hurting me.

Respect my pain, please.  I've spent more than an year in an inutile,
unuseful way.  Now I need to fix everything, uff...  :-/

Sorry, I don't understand part of your references and I am not trying to
play the "good cop".  I am completely free for choosing what I want to read
or not, what I want to do or not.  Anarchism and Freedom, correct?  :)

Peace, please.  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison