How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:31:44 PST 2020

On 11/9/20, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's start reliably and publically logging and
> auditing things, to prevent fraud, now.

Cry all you want, but you're not going to get politicians
to log their secret conversations for you, ever.
Those are the convos in which you and humanity get fucked,
and they get more power. It is literal suicide for them to be
open and logged and they will not do it, instead they will twist
and use your log ideas to log you.
The only fix is to downsize them, globally, permanently,
you don't need them, wean off that teat.