USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:34:08 PST 2020

> I don't see how immutable public records help freedom.
> Rather they sound like more surveillance.

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/its-started-already-we-have-a-list-29234/

"History re 2020... Several studies found Gore likely won Florida, but
Bush was already sworn in as president."

https://straightlinelogic.com/2020/11/08/its-perfectly-clear-by-robert-gore/
Making the vote irrelevant makes secession relevant.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/11/first-comes-a-rolling-civil-war/
Article II, Section 1, Clause 2: Each state shall appoint electors “in
such Manner as the Legislature Thereof May Direct.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gridlock-biden-may-or-may-not-win-trump-remains-president-red-america
Trump is the President of Red America. And depending on how the
scripted (s)election tragicomedy develops next, the Deplorables are
bound to become The Ungovernables.

World's Govt's holding off on acks re Biden's claims as to being
President Elect.