Help sought

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 9 23:31:15 PST 2020

Help sought to get some names listed at Stiffs dotcom. Biden, Thiel, Bezos, Harris, Pelosi, etc
And something else - I don't think we should be talking up blockchain voting for traditional
politics - or freehold land titles either.  Maybe some of those traitors to the sacred cause of
anarchist freedom that do this sort of thing need killing.  Even if I'm in a minority on this I'll
continue to agitate. Representational politics and private beaches are not just orthogonal to
anarchism. They are a knife at our neck.
Yrs in social-revolution, etc