Leaks: Declassification Trump Card - OP: DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:51:15 PST 2020

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/08/donald-trump-jr-declassify-everything/
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/11/heres-how-president-trump-can-declassify-documents-around-the-authorization-process/
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/01/29/part-i-the-presidential-declassification-counter-punch-understanding-the-process/
https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1325524657802522624

Donald Trump Jr: “Declassify Everything”…
Posted on November 8, 2020	by sundance

Amid all of the election ramifications and discussions, Donald Trump
Jr. outlined a thought today that has likely been on the mind of many,
myself included.

I have spent a great deal of time thinking about this since the media
began their insufferable onslaught and “president-elect Biden”
narrative.  The time has long past for President Trump to fully demand
his executive cabinet members declassify the evidence outlining
intrusive government surveillance upon not only himself, but all
Americans.

CTH has a rather unique perspective on the declassification angle.
This conversation has traveled with me for over two years as I have
talked to people inside the machinery. Ultimately the discussion ends
around something like this:

Is the DC political surveillance state, and all of the ramifications
within that reality, so fundamentally corrupt and against our nation’s
interests, that no entity dare expose the scope and depth of it?  And
ultimately… is it the preservation of institutions that is causing so
many disconnected outcomes from evidence intentionally downplayed?

If we assume the scale of unconstitutional conduct has become
systemic, that likely answers the questions.  Personally, I believe
this is the most likely scenario.

“Likely” meaning the entire apparatus, DOJ, FBI, Legislative Oversight
and the Intelligence Community (IC), is now so enmeshed within this
corrupt out-of-control state that no-one, even the good guys, is
willing to expose it because the institutional collapse would be
devastating.

This is what I would call the Biggest of the Big Ugly.

This catastrophic outcome, in combination with DC having made the
system the primary source of their income, is what unites the
Republicans and Democrats to stop anyone from exposing it.  Once any
elected official goes inside this system, they end up serving it.

All of that said, I have previously outlined a pre-election process
for President Trump to declassify information that would lay the
system naked to We The People.  However, I don’t think post-election
this will work, because the executive branch cabinet officers will
refuse to support it.  The enemies inside the gate will protect DC.

[OCTOBER 2020] Understanding the ordinary process of declassifying
documents is a request and authorization to the executive officers and
stakeholders of classified information; and understanding the current
authorization is is not ordinary because the intelligence community
stakeholders are adverse to the interests of the office of the
president; here is a process to cut through the chaff and
countermeasures.

The background here is that any unilateral declassification request,
demand or authorization by President Trump puts him opposition to a
variety of corrupt interests.

As a direct result the executive office of the president will be
facing legal action, likely from unified democrats and republicans in
the legislative branch.  With that accepted, here is the most
strategic approach.

In anticipation of litigation:

President Trump informs the Office of the Director of National
Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, that he wishes to have a full
intelligence briefing on the following documents (more may be added),
all documents are to be presented without a single redaction:

    All versions of the Carter Page FISA applications (DOJ) (FBI) (ODNI).
    All of the Bruce Ohr 302’s filled out by the FBI. (FBI) (ODNI)
    All of Bruce Ohr’s emails (FBI) (DOJ) (CIA) (ODNI)
    All relevant documents pertaining to the supportive material
within the FISA application. (FBI) (DOJ-NSD ) (DoS) (CIA) (DNI) (NSA)
(ODNI);
    All supportive documents and material provided by Bruce Ohr to the
FBI. (FBI)
    All intelligence documents that were presented to the Gang of
Eight in 2016 that pertain to the FISA application used against U.S.
person Carter Page; including all intelligence documents that may not
have been presented to the FISA Court. (CIA) (FBI) (DOJ) (ODNI) (DoS)
(NSA)
    All unredacted text messages and email content between Lisa Page
and Peter Strzok on all devices. (FBI) (DOJ) (DOJ-NSD) (ODNI)
    The originating CIA “EC” or two-page electronic communication from
former FBI Agent Peter Strzok: and all communication between former
CIA Director John Brennan and FBI Director James Comey that started
Operation Crossfire Hurricane in July 2016. (CIA) (FBI) (ODNI)
    The full and unredacted April 2017 FISA court 99-page opinion
written by Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer outlining the compliance
audit conducted by the NSA in 2016. (NSA) (ODNI) (DOJ) (FBI) (DOJ-NSD)
    ADD TO THIS – Everything and Anything related to contracts,
vendors, services and the intelligence apparatus connected to the 2020
United States election.

The President selects a date for this briefing and through direct
orders to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, informs the Office of the
Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, to advise and
coordinate with all executive branch lead intelligence officials, who
were/are stakeholders in the compartmented intelligence products as
described above, of their request be present for the briefing.

The White House counsel’s office is not to be informed of the intent
or purpose of the meeting; however the Presidents’ White House counsel
is requested to attend. Further, all of the compartmented intelligence
is to be collectively assembled by the ODNI (Ratcliffe) into one
volume of a singular Presidential Daily Briefing (PDB). There are to
be eighteen printed copies of the PDB assembled and secured for the
briefing, post haste.

Additionally, the office of the president personally informs the ODNI
(Ratcliffe) of the executives’ request to invite for the briefing each
member of the legislative branch Intelligence Community oversight
known as the Gang-of-Eight.

Immediately after the briefing by the executive level (cabinet)
department officials, while remaining in a closed and classified
session, the full and comprehensive content of this collective
intelligence product will be discussed with the full assembly of the
U.S. Legislative Branch Intelligence Oversight known as the Gang of
Eight.

Therefore, National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien is instructed to
coordinate with the ODNI (Ratcliffe) for the attendance of the Gang of
Eight: Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Minority leader Kevin McCarthy, HPSCI
Chairman Adam Schiff, HPSCI Ranking Member Devin Nunes, Senate
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer,
SSCI Chairman Richard Burr and SSCI Vice-Chair Mark Warner. [Topic
“TBD”]

In order to facilitate the briefing. Each member of the participating
group will be provided with one full printed copy of the material
assembled by the ODNI during the briefing.

[Each of the participants carries the prerequisite clearances, legal
and constitutional authority to engage with the classified document
according to their position and status. Only the executive can
assemble the product for Go8 review and feedback]

At the conclusion of the briefing; and after hearing from, and
engagement with, each of the participating members of the executive
intelligence offices and duly authorized legislative oversight
representatives; and after listening to their opinion as to the
subject material discussed; the president announces to the fully
assembled leadership of both the Executive branch (cabinet) and
Legislative branch (Go8), it is his opinion the National Interests of
the United States can best be served with the American people having a
full, transparent and honest review of the material assembled and
discussed.

The President, no-one else, only the President, then collects the
printed portfolios as they were distributed to the participants, exits
the briefing, and walks directly into the James Brady press briefing
room within the White House; handing each of the awaiting twelve
members of the national media a copy of the briefing material to be
published on behalf of the American people.

At exactly the same time as President Trump enters the briefing room,
one copy of the assembled portfolio is hand delivered, by President
Trump only, to White House communications director Alyssa Farah with
instructions to scan and release the content to the public through the
White House website.

Done.

The American people are aware…

The system will now turn immediately to destroy Donald J Trump….

…..while we show up en-masse to support him.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment,
Activist Judges, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government,
Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept
Of Justice, DHS, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Clinton
Investigation, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report
McCabe, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Patriotism, Phase 1,
Phase 2, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Tripwires,
Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
← Trump Campaign Announces Doug Collins as Lead on Georgia Recount Effort…
Monday November 9th – Open Thread →
← Older Comments

    txconservativemomof2 says:
    November 9, 2020 at 4:20 pm

    I’m going to say this again – we need HORDES of people reviewing
the video of election night coverage looking for instances of vote
tally changes like we’ve seen in PA and VA. You KNOW it was happening
all over. You don’t notice it if you’re not looking for it.

    It is tedious, to be sure, but it will direct the fraud
investigators for President Trump on where to be looking for the
Dominion/Scorecard/Hammer and/or ballot fraud. When you see a
candidate lose the exact same amount of votes that the adverse
candidate picks up within a matter of minutes (and in some cases
seconds), there is no explanation other than vote manipulation.

    Trying to find evidence on this scale is a massive undertaking. It
is almost impossible. But with 10s of 1000s of people helping ferret
out where to look we have a MUCH better chance of picking up REAL
evidence of fraud.

    We cannot lose this fight. This is our ONLY chance to do this
“civilly” Otherwise, it’s war.

    Liked by 1 person
    Melanie Green says:
    November 9, 2020 at 4:48 pm

    Thanks for letting me post.
    Exodus 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be
circumspect; and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither
let it be heard out of thy mouth.

    Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools,
but as wise,

    Mosiah 11:147 And they began again to have peace and to prosper
exceedingly in the affairs of the church; walking circumspectly before
God; receiving many, and baptizing many.

    Helaman 5:93 And I would that ye should behold that the more part
of them are in the path of their duty, and they do walk circumspectly
before God, and they do observe to keep his commandments, and his
statutes, and his judgments, according to the Law of Moses.

    Helaman 5:122 And thus ended, also, the eighty and seventh year of
the reign of the Judges, the more part of the people remaining in
their pride and wickedness, and the lesser part walking more
circumspectly before God.

    Liked by 1 person
    Jimmy Jack says:
    November 9, 2020 at 5:38 pm

    The institutional collapse is coming anyway. The entire collapse
of the republic is coming anyway. That isn’t hyperbole, that is our
current reality.

    Exposure would give us something this work towards rebuilding,
some semblance of legitimacy which is a critical pillar of government.

    Liked by 2 people
    Кomrade Яetslag says:
    November 9, 2020 at 6:15 pm

    Don’t forget all the remaining secret Kennedy assassination documents . . .

    Liked by 2 people
        sherryoftexas says:
        November 9, 2020 at 7:13 pm

        And Benghazi. We need to know what really happened.

        Liked by 2 people
            spangdahlem1 says:
            November 9, 2020 at 8:49 pm

            Seth Rich still not released .

            Liked by 2 people
            spangdahlem1 says:
            November 9, 2020 at 8:49 pm

            Seth Rich still not released .

            Like
    mugzey302 says:
    November 9, 2020 at 7:14 pm

    Reading the books of the prophets in the Old Testament tells the
story of how difficult it is to be the watchman on the wall, warning a
people who will not listen/do not care/do not believe. That is America
today. As in ancient Israel, even the religious leaders are corrupted,
serving other gods, or woefully misled. God knows who His people are,
and He will protect them. And there will be those who call out to Him
and are told, “I never knew you”. May God bless us with courage and
shalom, wisdom, discernment, and revelation.

    Liked by 3 people
    botchedcasuality says:
    November 9, 2020 at 8:13 pm

    Trump wearing the symbolic yellow vest!
    I went to a rally at my Capital in Salem Or.( I know awful.)
    I wore a yellow vest with an explanation on the back
    That it was a symbol of support and gratitude for those countries
fighting government tyranny and its Godfather; Globalism. ESP Hong
Kong, and thanked many countries citizens rooting for us/US Not
Govt.s.
    My dog Redford (yes he’s a handsome blond) wore a yellow vest that
said ‘Free Gen Flynn’.He was popular. I hoped that the yellow vest
thing could become a symbol reactivated that could catch on, I’m
wearing it out to the market, gas station and restaurants.
    Our picture was taken many times, but the photographers were only
interested in the guys exercising their 2A rights. Some gawky Antifa
showed they were the joke of the day.
    I wish I could post a photo.
    God Bless you all.

    Liked by 2 people
    Lurker360 says:
    November 9, 2020 at 8:27 pm

    If they manage by hook or by crook to steal this, then the declass
should be printed up and used to redo the wallpaper at the Whitehouse.
Then invite the press to see the remodeling. Really damning pages
blown up to 2×3 feet and put at eye level in prominent places.

    Liked by 1 person
    terry zelk says:
    November 9, 2020 at 10:31 pm

    There is ample evidence of voter fraud on a massive scale, there
is ample evidence of Biden family corruption, there is ample evidence
of treason by the CIA, FBI, DOJ, there is ample evidence of Clinton’s
corruption, but nothing will happen.
    Barr has done zilch, nada, nothing but talk and investigate. Now
he’s going to investigate some voter fraud. He’ll get back to us on
that in about 10 years.

    Like
    Mike W Trimm says:
    November 9, 2020 at 10:47 pm

    He should then say… “Oh, and one more thing. At the conclusion of
my term, I will simultaneously be announcing my candidacy for the 2024
Presidency, under the newly formed MAGA Party”. Interested parties
could begin their Senate and House campaigns. You can’t investigate
your political opponents, right? 70,000,000 people will need a place
to go!

    Like