USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:50:05 PST 2020

"Project Veritas offers $25,000 reward for first hand election fraud
tips in Pennsylvania that are featured in a release."

https://secure.winred.com/tmagac/election-defense-task-force

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/08/mollie-hemingway-on-the-media-they-lie-they-lie-they-lie-and-then-they-lie/
"Newsmax TV remains the only major news network to not call the
election - awaiting the latest from the contested states around the
nation."

"The enormity of what’s happening in media cannot be ignored. If an
attorney held a press conference and said she has evidence exonerating
her client, the press should NOT cut away and substitute its own
judgment, claiming no proof. That’s acting as a party in interest, not
press."

Deep State in full effect...
"Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime
Time” that Vice President Mike Pence and Cabinet members should invoke
the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump before January 20,
2021."

“I will lie, I will cheat, I will steal, because that’s what’s morally
acceptable in this political environment -- Kris Jacks, Colorado
Democratic Party Executive Committee Member"

"May 15th: “Fact check: Coronavirus vaccine could come this year,
Trump says. Experts say he needs a ‘miracle’ to be right.” Dr. Fauci,
November 9th: “We would be giving vaccine to people very likely before
the end of this year.”'

"Most of Joe Biden’s 221,751 vote margin gain in Georgia compared to
Hillary Clinton’s performance in 2016 came from three metropolitan
Atlanta counties that received more than $15 million from the Mark
Zuckerberg-funded Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) “safe
elections” project."

"Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and
our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at
State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue
counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m."

"@gofundme has flagged @USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins campaign
after raising nearly $120,000 in 24 hours. “Your fundraiser is
currently under review and withdrawal are ON HOLD”"

“Ballots were sent into my district that were already pre-filled
out...the numbers just don’t make sense." WATCH: Pennsylvania's
@GReschenthaler shares what he's seen over the past week.

"There’s only one party in America trying to keep observers out of the
count room. You don’t take these positions because you want an honest
election."

"Twitter has consistently failed to display full page full of Trump's
tweets, sometimes it's totally blank, while Biden's loads reliably
every time."

"Just an example of how brazen the Philadelphia Democrat machine is.
Former heavyweight champion Joe Frazier voted in the 2018 election. He
died on 11/7/2011!!! Will Smith’s grandfather voted in 2017, 2018. He
died in 2016."

"As a @FoxNews viewer (and occasional guest) I don't understand why
viewers can't see @kayleighmcenany make the same arguments at 4:45
p.m. ET that @JasonMillerinDC makes later at 7:05 p.m. ET. What's the
justification for cutting away the first time?"

"Georgia Election Official: "We are going to find that people did
illegally vote. That's going to happen. There are going to be double
voters...That will be found.""

"Michigan Legislature Holds Rare Emergency Session to Investigate
Election Irregularities"

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/11/09/twitters-censorship-of-president-trump-continues-to-escalate/
Of the 19 tweets posted by the President in the last 24 hours, 30
percent have been tagged with a warning from Twitter calling them
“disputed,” and linking to a Twitter “fact check” — which usually
consists of claims from the Democrat-aligned mainstream media.
Jack Dorsey’s far-left social network has been leading the campaign to
prevent the President’s messages from reaching American voters online.
As of November 5, Twitter had censored half of President Trump’s
tweets since election day.
This censorship has been found to drastically reduce the rate at which
the President’s messages reach the American public, with the
post-censorship rate of retweets and other engagements cut by over 80
percent in some cases.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1325899638092816387
"spoiled ballots" trashed, any auditor knows you do not trash records,
you keep and annotate them.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/09/nevada-whistleblower-workers-instructed-process-illegitimate-ballots/
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/09/attorney-general-william-barr-authorizes-doj-look-voting-irregularities/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8931713/Barr-OKs-election-probes-despite-little-evidence-fraud.html
Richard Pilger The Justice Department official who oversees
investigations of voter fraud has resigned.
"Isn’t this the guy who was involved with the IRS and Lois Lerner in
targeting conservatives and the Tea Party? Maybe that’s why he hasn’t
done shit at DOJ."

https://theredelephants.com/there-is-undeniable-mathematical-evidence-the-election-is-being-stolen/

https://mobile.twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1325981026150178816
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmbUATgXEAEeQde.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmZIU5iW4AAve9g.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmZHgFOXYAMIzpB.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmZGGx5XYAAHmTw.jpg
Detroit Poll watcher: At 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 "tens of thousands of
ballots" delivered from out-of-state "Unlike the other ballots, these
boxes were brought in from the rear of the room" "I specifically
noticed every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden"
"I witnessed these employees going over to the voting booths with
voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote...
"I was specifically instructed by my supervisor not to ask for a
driver's license or any photo I.D. when a person was trying to vote."

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1325803289955487744

https://oddcrimes.com/static/2020/11/05/6-post-office-break-ins-investigated-in-Tennessee.php
https://www.myhighplains.com/news/your-local-election-hq/6-post-office-break-ins-investigated-in-tennessee/
"Tennessee had several Post Offices broken into Sunday night before election.!"

Social and Media Bias and Censorship are clear.

Election fraud are in course of being proven,
with many ways of fraud easily analysed as being very exploitable,
and suggested charges and evidence falling within those.

While all politicians are frauds put there by you,
that is separate from and does not prevent restorative
justice being sought between them under their own system.
It's part of the game, grab popcorn and watch.
Should any party make libertarian future more likely,
wage them against the others, while remaining on
long term goals.

> because there wasn't any fraud.
> I'm assuming there's been [...] fraud

Inconceivable, lol.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-voting-fraud-and-irregularities-4eeb9e0c97301a23ae8d05b54c3144fd
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ag-william-barr-authorizes-justice-department-probe-voter-fraud
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ken-starr-pennsylvania-ballot-extension-constitutional-travesty

Recently censored news conferences...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/live-press-conference-with-kayleigh-mcenany-and-rnc-chairwoman-ronna-mcdaniel/vi-BB1aQL8k
nov 9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVrlIi9Btx8 nov 9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6Fe7hwBsE nov 7 giuliani

https://www.c-span.org/search/?tagid[]=5671&sort=Newest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Sid7iIShs Mcenany stands firm and
fights back amid ridiculous press onslaught

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ken-starr-pennsylvania-ballot-extension-constitutional-travesty
In total over 2.6 million mail-in and absentee ballots have been
received in Pennsylvania at the time of writing—out of 6.5 million
total votes tallied in the state. The ratio of Democrat to Republican
votes in mail-in and absentee ballots is around three to one.
Starr said that the actions of the Pennsylvania court in allowing
mail-in ballots that arrive after Election Day contradicted the
demands of the Constitution which bestows only state legislatures with
the right to set the terms for gifting their electoral college votes,
not courts.
The Democratic Party filed a lawsuit against the Pennsylvania
Secretary of the Commonwealth, and all 67 county boards after the
state legislature rejected proposals by Gov. Tom Wolf on the
processing of ballots. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court, which has a 5-2
Democratic majority, ruled on Sept. 17 in their favor, saying that
election officials can accept all mail-in ballots, including absentee
ballots, up to three days after the election.

> 	yes the current system is even worse than the previous monarchical one in
> which sometimes some 'monarchs' were executed like they deserved. The
> current system is way more toxic and the criminals at the top are never ever
> held accountable.

Consider... Dems more toxin, distributed in everything everywhere,
including as Socialiasm and worse in the minds of the masses.
Much harder to freedom-reprogram and kill than Reps more
easily localizable monarchy boot-marching around the otherwise
free-er of mind peasants. Doesn't make either legit, but still...
consider which may be easier to get rid of, with help from peasants.

Note that it was Dems out all summer on streets with BLM+Antifa
destroying and harming. USA's Militia Patriots wouldn't waste lead on
those retards. Whether or not they'd go home afterwards is yet to
be determined, libertarians will have to teach them first.

"Why did you choose to endorse @realDonaldTrump? “Because Trump is a
good man. Trump is the type of person, he says whatever is on his
mind, and I love that. I love it.” - @lilpump"

Yet 50% chose the verified documented unashamed and continual liar and
refuser to answer questions... Joe Biden.

Story is just getting started...