I have one thing to say about...

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 9 18:07:05 PST 2020

On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 00:39:24 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     On Monday, November 9, 2020, 10:52:01 AM PST, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >> I think it will be impossible to separate the legitimate ballots from
> >> the midnight printed ballots in any one county,
>
>  >   because there wasn't any fraud.
>
> How do you know this?   Maybe you can say, "we don't know if there has been fraud".  But that's not the same thing.

	actually I'm assuming there's been as much fraud as in the past and on both sides, so it cancels out/is irrelevant. On the other hand it should be obvious that trump 'partisans' screaming fraud are just a bunch of liars and sore losers. There's exactly 0 reasons to take their current accusations of fraud seriously, because THEY are political frauds. Yeah yeah, trump's going to 'drain the swamp' at any moment now.

	And look at what James wrote anyway. He says there was fraud but he can't tell which votes are fraudulent. He wants people to believe in X while explicitly admiting that he can't prove X. Come on.