How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:35:23 PST 2020

email sent privately, because i'm in a state of mind where it's hard
to stop emailing the list, and the cryptography link i hilited may not
have been the right one

so, you feel software development is bad, and are interested in preventing it?

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 7:29 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > we were mind controlled to take over the world forever, and we learned
> > to resist.
> >
> > obviously publically murdering powerful people produces secret
> > militaries of the powerful and wealthy who escape
> >

>         justice is a fundamental value and criminals must pay for their crimes. All of them. But if some escape they will think twice about their 'lifestyle'.

I can't agree with punishment.  Everyone is someone else's criminal,
very seriously.

> > we used to encourage the public execution of leaders and powerful
> > people by rebels, so that the rebels would come together into a new
> > government that was easy to control, but we don't need to do this any
> > more.
>
>         yes the current system is even worse than the previous monarchical one in which sometimes some 'monarchs' were executed like they deserved. The current system is way more toxic and the criminals at the top are never ever held accountable.
>
>         obviously the rebels have to exterminate the criminals and then go home, not set up a new tyranny of their own. And if they actually are rebels, that's what they would do.

Well, somebody steps into the mess and starts some government seeds.
Fighting probably gets people emotional; they all had to communicate
secretly and everything was about acting.  And then it's done, but
everybody learned dialogue in an environment of severe oppression.
Normal dialogue is needed for peace.