USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:01:20 PST 2020

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/giuliani-says-over-50-witnesses-600k-unlawful-ballots-pa-nevada-poll-worker-attests
https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/2020-11-09-complaint-as-filed.pdf
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7326755/SCOTUS-Yost-Brief.pdf

Trump Campaign Files First Election Fraud Lawsuit; Ohio AG Asks
Supreme Court To Overturn PA Ballot Ruling
McConnell Backs Trump In Push For Recounts, Says Shouldn't Accept
Election Results "From The Media"

GSA ditches poor Joe...
https://www.theepochtimes.com/gsa-responds-to-biden-campaign-ascertainment-has-not-yet-been-made-on-power-transfer_3571403.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/foxs-neil-cavuto-interrupts-trump-campaign-broadcast-over-election-fraud-claims-without

Censorship and Bias levels against US Republicans
have been entirely unwarranted and off the charts,
even the US President was cut off Broadcast TV
during official conference last week... regardless of
your authoritarian politic, or rightful libertarianism,
these giant Fake News Corps *must* be dismantled.

Were this a twist on Putin's method of dealing with media,
these news corps would just kill everyone on the libertarian/right.
Dismantle the fake news.

Fox's Neil Cavuto Interrupts Trump Campaign Broadcast Over Election
Fraud Claims 'Without Proof'
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Mon, 11/09/2020 - 18:00

Fox News host Neil Cavuto cut away from a Trump campaign press
conference on Monday during which White House press secretary Kayleigh
McEnany - speaking in her "personal capacity" - claimed that Democrats
were 'inviting fraud' by disallowing GOP observers to watch the
Pennsylvania ballot count.

"One party in America that opposes verifying signatures, citizenship,
residency, eligibility. There is only one party in America trying to
keep observers out of the count room - and that party, my friends, is
the Democrat party.

"You don't take these positions because you want an honest election.
You don't oppose an audit of the vote because you want an accurate
count. You don't oppose our efforts at sunlight and transparency
because you have nothing to hide. You take these positions because you
are welcome fraud, and you are welcoming illegal voting."

"Our position is clear, we want to protect the franchise of the
American people. We want an honest, accurate, lawful count. We want
maximum sunlight. We want maximum transparency. We want every legal
vote to be counted, and we want every illegal vote --"

"Woah, woah, woah," Host Neil Cavuto then cut in, according to the
Washington Examiner. "I just think we have to be very clear. She's
charging the other side is welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal
voting. Unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good
countenance continue showing you this."

"I want to make sure that maybe they do have something back that up,"
Cavuto added. "But that's an explosive charge to make, that the other
side is effectively rigging and cheating. If she does bring proof of
that, of course, we'll take you back. So far, she has started saying,
right at the outset, welcoming fraud, welcoming illegal voting. Not so
fast."

Watch:

    Fox's Neil Cavuto cuts away from WH Press Secretary Kayleigh
McEnany at Trump campaign press conference talking about their legal
challenges. "I can’t in good countenance continue showing you this,"
he says, until they bring proof that Dems are welcoming fraud and
illegal voting pic.twitter.com/VUeNdUY8M4
    — Daniel Chaitin (@danielchaitin7) November 9, 2020

Attorney Jenna Ellis of Team Trump had some words for Cavuto:

    I didn’t realize Neil had left Fox to join the federal bench in
Pennsylvania and already reviewed our 105-page lawsuit filed less than
an hour ago.
    — Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 9, 2020

As a reminder, there have been multiple on-record allegations of voter
fraud from USPS employees and poll workers, while GOP poll watchers
claim they were prevented by Democrats from performing a meaningful
observation of poll counts.

    Is Fox News deliberately trying to get rid of its conservative
audience by giving it the middle finger, or have Fox hosts just lost
just any ability to hide their hatred of the 70 million Americans who
don’t have Trump Derangement Syndrome? https://t.co/if4fvsHIbk
    — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 9, 2020

Trump Campaign Files First Election Fraud Lawsuit; Ohio AG Asks
Supreme Court To Overturn PA Ballot Ruling
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Mon, 11/09/2020 - 18:09

    Trump campaign files lawsuit in Pennsylvania

    Ohio Attorney General has joined a bid to ask the US Supreme Court
to toss the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's late-October ruling allowing
late ballots to be counted.

    Two Georgia GOP Senators call on Republican Secretary of State,
Brad Raffensperger to resign over failure 'to deliver honest and
transparent elections.'

    Pennsylvania Supreme Court agrees to hear GOP challenge over
dozens observers who claim they were 'corralled' and unable to view
count, which may invalidate up to 800,000 ballots.

    Nevada poll worker attests to outright fraud.

Update 1810ET: The Trump campaign has filed a 105-page lawsuit in the
US District Court in Pennsylvania alleging that the state operated an
illegal 'two-tiered' voting system for the 2020 general election, and
has sought to block the state from certifying the count.

As LawandCrime.com reports, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy
Boockvar, a Democrat, and seven Keystone State county boards of
elections are listed as defendants. These boards come from Allegheny,
Centre, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia
counties.

The case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann, a
Barack Obama appointee.

*  *  *

Update 1635ET: Monday just keeps getting more and more interesting. As
claims of fraud and invalidated ballots pile up, Senate Majority
Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) threw
their support behind election challenges (implying there's a 'there'
there).

For starters, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost has filed a 'friend of
the court' brief with the Supreme Court in support of Pennsylvania
Republicans, who want the USSC to overturn the Pennsylvania Supreme
Court's late October ruling allowing absentee ballots which arrived up
to three days after election day.

"The States need an answer to that question, which is certain to arise
again in future elections. And it is important to provide that answer
now because, without a ruling from this Court, doubts will continue to
linger about whether the vote count in Pennsylvania was performed in
conformity with the Constitution," reads the filing by Yost, which was
also signed by Ohio Solicitor General Benjamin Flowers and Chief
Deputy Solicitor General Michael Hendershot. (source: cleveland.com.

Read the filing here.

Next, two GOP Senators from Georgia have called on the state's
Republican Secretary of State to resign over his alleged failure 'to
deliver honest and transparent elections.'

And as we noted earlier:

*  *  *

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has agreed to consider a GOP challenge
claiming that Republican observers were unable to oversee ballot
counting, thereby invalidating hundreds of thousands of votes,
according to Reuters.

The decision to hear the case is separate from a challenge to the PA
Supreme Court's ruling regarding ballots received after election day.

The news comes as Rudy Giuliani says at least 50 GOP witnesses say
they were 'corralled' by Philadelphia election officials on election
day and 'weren't able to see a single ballot' counted behind closed
doors. He claims that the roughly 800,000 votes counted after that
'are invalid.'

Giuliani detailed the claims in an interview with Newsmax - where he
announced that the first of five lawsuits will be filed on Monday in
Pennsylvania 'challenging the entire vote on a number of grounds.'

    Pennsylvania prevented us from watching much of the Ballot count.
Unthinkable and illegal in this country.
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 9, 2020

"In this lawsuit we have over 50 witnesses who will say that the vote
count, particularly once the election ended that night and President
Trump was ahead by 800,000 votes in Pennsylvania, the count thereafter
was unlawful," said Giuliani, adding: "It was counted behind closed
doors. Republicans were not given an opportunity to see any of the
mail-in ballots as required by Pennsylvania law. Pennsylvania law
requires that for a ballot to be valid, a mail ballot to be valid, it
has to be observed by both sides."

    "We have 55 Republicans ready to testify that they were uniformly
corralled and weren't able to see a single ballot. They saw a lot of
activity, but no ballot. Every one of those ballots that was cast that
was not examined, is now an illegal ballot - an unlawful vote. -Rudy
Giuliani

Giuliani continued: "Not just in Philadelphia, however, precisely the
same thing was done in Pittsburgh. The only difference is - when a
court intervened in Philadelphia they didn't follow the court order,
and our people were threatened with arrest if we tried to look at the
ballots. Whereas in Pittsburgh, halfway through, they allowed some
observation. So the numbers of unlawful ballots in Philadelphia are
about twice the number in Pittsburgh."

    “In this lawsuit we have over 50 witnesses who will say that the
vote count was over 800,000 in Pennsylvania and the count was
unlawful,” @RudyGiuliani tells Newsmax TV.

    “We have 55 Republicans ready to testify.” https://t.co/6psrdu4pta
pic.twitter.com/faBDeJhvqk
    — Newsmax (@newsmax) November 9, 2020

Over the weekend, Giuliani told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo "This is
documented on videotape. There are upwards of 50 witnesses. And this
will be the subject of a lawsuit that we file tomorrow for violating
civil rights, for conducting an unfair election, for violating the law
of the state, for treating Pittsburgh and Philadelphia different than
the rest of the state, which is an equal protection violation, which
goes under Bush vs. Gore."

Meanwhile in Nevada, a Clark County poll worker has claimed in a sworn
affidavit that proof of residence data was fabricated for illegal
voters, among other claims.

The whistleblower claims that they worked 13 out of 14 days during
early voting 'from October 17th - 30th,' where they 'had concerns over
election polling place intimidation and voter fraud.'

    In a new sworn affidavit, a whistleblower with the Clark County
Elections Department in Nevada claims Nevada poll workers fabricated
proof of residence data for illegal voters. So far, Nevada Attorney
General @AaronDFordNV has taken no action to investigate credible
fraud claims. pic.twitter.com/GVdBiRHlGq
    — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 9, 2020

Among the whistleblower's claims:

    Voters without valid ID were told to go to the parking lot and
simply 'make an appointment with the DMV' - after which they were
allowed to vote.

    "We were told by [redacted] (my team leader), and two other
assistants to advise people who wanted to register to vote and did not
have the proper Nevada ID/Driver's license that they could go out in
the parking lot and make an appointment with the DMV to get a Nevada
ID/Driver's License, and then bring in proof of their appointment
confirmation (either a paper copy or show it on their phone to us) and
then they would be registered."

    "We were told to add two zeroes ("00") to the DMV confirmation
number and put it where the Driver's License/ID number was supposed to
go when we filled in the registration form on line."

    A 'Biden/Harris bus, tent, or table was in the parking lot' with
'speakers, dancers, music and other festivities' and were offering
'food, drink, and political memorabilia to voters.'

    "Our team leader [redacted] had to go out several times a day to
tell the Biden/Harris team they had to stay 100 feet from the location
doors. As they would give folks signs to carry up to the door coming
to vote. The Biden/Harris bus and/or van was there 7-8 days out of the
14 days."

    Unopened ballot envelopes were opened and filled out against the
side of the Biden/Harris van.

    "I personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail
in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out
the ballots against the side of the Biden/Harris van. The same two
people who marked the ballots then put the marked ballots in official
pink and white envelopes. These individuals were not poll workers."

    "By my final walking lap, there were 5 or 6 additional people who
formed a human wall, which moved as I walked by, apparently in an
attempt to block my view of the four people who were opening
envelopes, marking ballots, and placing those ballots in the pink and
white return envelopes."

On Saturday, the Clark County Registrar of Voters, Joe Gloria,
acknowledged that his office had received reports of potential voter
fraud, but that they wouldn't investigate them until after the
election is completed.

"We do have some reports that have come in that we're logging for
reporting. But we're definitely going to do an investigation, and
we'll deal with them once the canvass is finished," said Gloria. "The
votes are in the system at this point, so we'll have to after the
election, post-election, go after anything that's been reported at
this time."