GnuPG 'Lottery' - 'fun' with 256 bit keys

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:18:21 PST 2020

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 10:00 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Is there a good place to go to find quick introductions to such things?
> >
> > If you Google for Mixmaster Remailer it should show some results and
> > to find out about it's successor YAMN you may check out GitHub.
> > Mixmaster4096 can be found on GitHub too.
> >
> > Mixmaster (the old version) was also part of Linux distributions, but
> > recently Debian removed it, IIRC.
>
> This looks interesting.  I'd mirror it from 'crooks' whose username
> obviously won the attempt to built it to scare targeted people away
> from using it:
> ```
> Installation from source:-
> go get github.com/crooks/yamn
> go get code.google.com/p/go.crypto/nacl/box
> go get github.com/syndtr/goleveldb
> go get github.com/luksen/maildir
> cd ~/go/src/github.com/crooks/yamn
> go build
>
> Post-install configuration:-
> Create a dir for yamn.  (mkdir yamn)
> Copy yamn binary (yamn.exe on Windows) to the above dir
> Copy yamn.cfg.sample to same dir and rename to yamn.cfg
> Modify yamn.cfg to meet your requirements
>
> Examples:-
>
> Send an anonymous email
> yamn --mail msg.txt
>
> Use a user-defined chain
> yamn --mail --chain="*,*,yamn" msg.txt
>
> Send multiple copies
> yamn --mail --copies=2 msg.txt
>
> Perform remailer functions
> yamn --remailer
>
> Start a remailer daemon
> yamn --remailer --daemon
> ```

I run also two YAMN exit Remailers for a long time, but had to
shut them down, due to policy changes of the VPS provider.

Here are additional infos about YAMN:

https://sec3.net/yamnhelp/

and the currently available pinger services, which you need
one from, in order to update stats and pub keys:

http://mixmin.net/yamn/
https://cloaked.pw/yamn/
https://www.talcserver.com/yamn/

Regards