GnuPG 'Lottery' - 'fun' with 256 bit keys

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:00:34 PST 2020

> > > But in general you are right, people should do that and public places like
> > > Mailing Lists should also support injecting messages, via whitelisted
> > > anonymous Remailers.
> >
> > Is there a good place to go to find quick introductions to such things?
>
> If you Google for Mixmaster Remailer it should show some results and
> to find out about it's successor YAMN you may check out GitHub.
> Mixmaster4096 can be found on GitHub too.
>
> Mixmaster (the old version) was also part of Linux distributions, but
> recently Debian removed it, IIRC.

This looks interesting.  I'd mirror it from 'crooks' whose username
obviously won the attempt to built it to scare targeted people away
from using it:
```
Installation from source:-
go get github.com/crooks/yamn
go get code.google.com/p/go.crypto/nacl/box
go get github.com/syndtr/goleveldb
go get github.com/luksen/maildir
cd ~/go/src/github.com/crooks/yamn
go build

Post-install configuration:-
Create a dir for yamn.  (mkdir yamn)
Copy yamn binary (yamn.exe on Windows) to the above dir
Copy yamn.cfg.sample to same dir and rename to yamn.cfg
Modify yamn.cfg to meet your requirements

Examples:-

Send an anonymous email
yamn --mail msg.txt

Use a user-defined chain