USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:09:33 PST 2020

Twitter, FaceBook, and YouTube are all censoring the fuck
out of everyone now, you let the door of corporate censorship
open, now you're utterly screwed.

Much statistical analysis on fraud is coming out, here's one...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14566999163698825215
https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX
https://mobile.twitter.com/BattleBison/status/1325332253019414528
https://mobile.twitter.com/APhilosophae
ref: /pol

645a4704245a217a7ecfc507a9af6c040038c8b41bcda191286422945c28b985 nyt_ts.csv
840ccdc25019567bf1dd8c5df9ed65799a89587a8e2ee1f12189232e66791441 NkYXrJEX.txt

Many people saw these trends happening on the news
results websites in realtime but didn't capture it,
now analysts with data are beginning to appear on
the Social nets.

Good people may not find their work, because they are not as
plugged in, or not in realtime, you can submit links to such work here...
https://djt45.co/stopfraud

https://boards.4chan.org/search#/NkYXrJEX

Download and redistribute everything you see.

Begin FOIA's of the systems, databases, and datalogs
from all USA counties election systems, webservers,
emails, etc.

More links that may or may not contain fact, and may
or may not have been dl'd, redistributed, submitted...

    Update as needed.

    FEELING DOWN?

    COMPLETE PASTEBIN WITH ALL VFG STUFF, THREAD ARCHIVES AND QRD:
    >https://pastebin.com/VW2ZHQdn
    QRD - NORMIE EDITION with HUGE amount of links:
    https://debunkme.co.uk/
    After 2020 meme election, things went full clown world.
    link to archived thread with evidence:
    >https://archive.is/OtfAk
    Pastebins with links to fraud evidence:
    >https://pastebin.com/YB7d5qbM
    Alternative:
    >https://p.teknik.io/9r4SI
    Archive of supposed dead voters
    >https://archive.is/TB0NR
    MEGA Archive with videos, pics, links & more stuff related to VFG:
    >https://mega.nz/#folder/SUBgRLZI#toM5h9WX64-g80S55MEa3Q
    IT Analysis of Dominion - the manufacturer of voting system:
    >https://archive.is/JUb6f
    Based data autists found out MAJOR differences in downballots:
    Michigan:
    >https://pastebin.com/F65ivLYg
    >Specific thread: archive4plebs.org/pol/thread/288364734
    Nationwide Data dump and thread:
    >>288408762
    script: https://pastebin.com/BSzhKzLF
    dataset: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07748811191129901124
    Georgia data, granular to precinct level:
    https://gofile.io/d/YT7IHZ

    Fraud proof so far includes but isn't limited to:
    >videos of poll workers destroying ballots or throwing them out
    >poll workers themselves admitting to abovementioned
    >confirmations of dead people voting
    >confirmations of non-existent people voting
    >number of votes in counties going well over 100% of possible votes
    IMPORTANT: All of this information needs to spread like bubonic plague.
    Help us spread this - inform anyone who might help.
    MAIL THIS TO TRUMP, AJ, RUDY, YOUR MOTHER, WHOEVER MIGHT HELP.
    This is a link where you can directly report an instance of voter fraud:
    >http://djt45.co/stopfraud

    https://pastebin.com/0X5tQAtx

    Detroit Voter Fraud Video got censored. Bitchute link here

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/uIx2EX9LT8v1/
File: vfg96.jpg (660 KB, 1440x1440)
660 KB
/pol/ /vfg/ VOTER FRAUD GENERAL #96: DATA SCIENTIST EDITION Anonymous
11/08/20(Sun)23:07:51 No.289064269  [Reply]

    COMPLETE PASTEBIN WITH ALL VFG STUFF, THREAD ARCHIVES AND QRD:
    >https://pastebin.com/8kDv1Die
    QRD - NORMIE EDITION with HUGE amount of links:
    >https://debunkme.co.uk/
    After 2020 meme election, things went full clown world.
    link to archived thread with evidence:
    >https://archive.is/OtfAk
    Pastebins with links to fraud evidence:
    >https://pastebin.com/YB7d5qbM
    Alternative:
    >https://p.teknik.io/9r4SI
    Archive of supposed dead voters
    >https://archive.is/TB0NR
    MEGA Archive with videos, pics, links and more stuff related to VFG:
    >https://mega.nz/#folder/SUBgRLZI#toM5h9WX64-g80S55MEa3Q
    IT Analysis of Dominion - the manufacturer of voting system:
    >https://archive.is/JUb6f
    Based data autists found out MAJOR differences in downballots:
    Michigan:
    >https://pastebin.com/F65ivLYg
    >Specific thread: archive4plebs.org/pol/thread/288364734
    Nationwide Data dump and thread:
    >>288408762
    script: https://pastebin.com/BSzhKzLF
    dataset: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07748811191129901124
    Georgia data, granular to precinct level:
    https://gofile.io/d/YT7IHZ

    Fraud proof so far includes but isn't limited to:
    >videos of poll workers destroying ballots or throwing them out
    >poll workers themselves admitting to abovementioned
    >confirmations of dead people voting
    >confirmations of non-existent people voting
    >number of votes in counties going well over 100% of possible votes
    IMPORTANT: All of this information needs to spread like bubonic plague.
    Help us spread this - inform anyone who might help.
    MAIL THIS TO TRUMP, AJ, RUDY, YOUR MOTHER, WHOEVER MIGHT HELP.
    This is a link where you can directly report an instance of voter fraud:
    >http://djt45.co/stopfraud

Anonymous 11/08/20(Sun)23:15:57 No.289066312

    >>289064655
    New York Times Data:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14566999163598825215

    Script Used:
    https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX

File: IMG-20201109-WA0000.jpg (67 KB, 1180x415)
67 KB
/pol/ Fraud Anonymous 11/08/20(Sun)21:26:20 No.289038177  [Reply]

    Fraud? Fraud

Anonymous 11/08/20(Sun)22:40:04 No.289056991

    >>289056704
    NYT Data:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14566999163598825215

    Generator Script:
    https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX

File: glorious_data_scientist.gif (1.15 MB, 2384x6288)
1.15 MB
/pol/ COPE THIS RIGGERS Anonymous 11/08/20(Sun)20:16:23 No.289019583  [Reply]

Anonymous 11/08/20(Sun)21:20:36 No.289036645
File: link.jpg (119 KB, 770x1000)
119 KB

    >>289019583
    To those generating these data, we need more NEGATIVE examples
along side them. You focus too much on the positive without realizing
how powerful it is to spew 40 negative plots that don't show these
anomalies.
    DOWNLOAD LINKS
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14566999163598825215
    https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX

File: 123652297_2865818403707698_65639593(...).png (262 KB, 1080x1080)
262 KB
/pol/ /vfg/ VOTER FRAUD GENERAL #91 - lazy non-bakers edition
Anonymous 11/08/20(Sun)04:32:53 No.288812951  [Reply]

    COMPLETE PASTEBIN WITH ALL VFG STUFF, THREAD ARCHIVES AND QRD:
    >https://pastebin.com/VW2ZHQdn
    QRD - NORMIE EDITION with HUGE amount of links:
    https://debunkme.co.uk/
    After 2020 meme election, things went full clown world.
    link to archived thread with evidence:
    >https://archive.is/OtfAk
    Pastebins with links to fraud evidence:
    >https://pastebin.com/YB7d5qbM
    Alternative:
    >https://p.teknik.io/9r4SI
    Archive of supposed dead voters
    >https://archive.is/TB0NR
    MEGA Archive with videos, pics, links and more stuff related to VFG:
    >https://mega.nz/#folder/SUBgRLZI#toM5h9WX64-g80S55MEa3Q
    IT Analysis of Dominion - the manufacturer of voting system:
    >https://archive.is/JUb6f
    Based data autists found out MAJOR differences in downballots:
    Michigan:
    >https://pastebin.com/F65ivLYg
    >Specific thread: archive4plebs.org/pol/thread/288364734
    Nationwide Data dump and thread:
    >>288408762
    script: https://pastebin.com/BSzhKzLF
    dataset: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07748811191129901124
    Georgia data, granular to precinct level:
    https://gofile.io/d/YT7IHZ

    Fraud proof so far includes but isn't limited to:
    >videos of poll workers destroying ballots or throwing them out
    >poll workers themselves admitting to abovementioned
    >confirmations of dead people voting
    >confirmations of non-existent people voting
    >number of votes in counties going well over 100% of possible votes
    IMPORTANT: All of this information needs to spread like bubonic plague.
    Help us spread this - inform anyone who might help.
    MAIL THIS TO TRUMP, AJ, RUDY, YOUR MOTHER, WHOEVER MIGHT HELP.
    This is a link where you can directly report an instance of voter fraud:
    >http://djt45.co/stopfraud

    OP pasta:
    https://pastebin.com/0X5tQAtx

    PREVIOUS:
    >>288759872

Data Scientist !!zy/gpKYdTjE 11/08/20(Sun)04:58:25 No.288820184
File: data.gif (406 KB, 300x231)
406 KB

    >>288816106
    So first things first: an incredibly based anon last night was
kind enough to write a script to scrape the national ballot counting
time series data off of the New York Times website. This is based on
their proprietary "Edison" data source which would ordinarily be
impossible to access for people outside the press.

    The CSV is available here:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14566999163598825215
    And the script to generate it is here:
    https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX

    I suggest that everyone reading this back up both of these files,
because this is an extremely important data source, and we can't risk
anyone taking it down.

    At my job, I specialize in time series analysis, and one thing
that I have learned is that it's extremely difficult to create
convincing synthetic time series data. By looking at the time series
logs of the ballot counting process for the entire country, we can
very easily spot fraud.

    continued:

File: Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 4.37.27 AM.png (419 KB, 1418x1748)
419 KB
/pol/ Quality Data Edition #2 Anonymous 11/07/20(Sat)12:37:48
No.288489689  [Reply]

    this thread is for the generation, sharing, and analysis of high
quality datasets for finding anomalies or indications of voter fraud

    we currently have 3 datasets:

    nationwide county level outcomes:
    * contains county level vote counts for every county, along with a
ton of metadata. both presidential and senate (where applicable)
outcomes are included
    >>288456438
    >>288433704
    script: https://pastebin.com/BSzhKzLF
    dataset: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07748811191129901124

    precinct level data for georgia:
    * contains 1 row for each candidate, vote_type, precinct, and count of votes
    >>288469137
    https://gofile.io/d/YT7IHZ

    state-level outcome reporting timeseries:
    * contains 1 row for each update of state-level reports for each
data, tracks vote evolution over time.
    script: https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX
    data: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14566999163598825215

    >> WHAT WE NEED. HOW CAN I HELP

    next data sets that would be great to get are:
    * precinct level data for more states or nationwide
    * voter registration data by county, nationwide

    if you find any tools, and raw datasets that capture these, please
post, and we can see if we can scrape them. much of the data in this
thread is generated by using the NYT api endpoints they use to power
they're interactive maps, so even if you're just able to find
something like that, we should be able to extract data from it

    also, pulling the datasets and getting creative in looking for anomalies.

    you can help by pulling these and getting creative in looking for anomalies.

File: 1604680939583.jpg (160 KB, 623x608)
160 KB
/pol/ /vfg/ VOTER FRAUD GENERAL #83: COPROPHAGIA EDITION Anonymous
11/07/20(Sat)08:05:57 No.288445493  [Reply]

    PASTEBIN ARCHIVAL & USEFUL LINKS:

    anons discovered the fuckery around voting systems in many states.
    COMPLETE PASTEBIN WITH ALL ARCHIVED VFG THREADS AND QRD:
    >https://pastebin.com/Kr46QZFy
    After 2020 meme election, things went full clown world.
    link to archived thread with evidence:
    >https://archive.is/OtfAk
    Pastebins with links to fraud evidence:
    >https://pastebin.com/YB7d5qbM
    Archive of supposed dead voters
    >https://archive.is/TB0NR
    Images of voter fraud and related stuff - FIRST IMAGE IS LARP
UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE
    >https://imgur.com/a/HwJHCeb
    Based data autists found out MAJOR differences in downballots:
    >https://pastebin.com/F65ivLYg
    >Specific thread: archive4plebs.org/pol/thread/288364734

    Fraud proof so far includes but isn't limited to:
    >videos of poll workers destroying ballots or throwing them out
    >poll workers themselves admitting to abovementioned
    >confirmations of dead people voting
    >confirmations of non-existent people voting
    >number of votes in counties going well over 100% of possible votes

    Indirect proofs and fishy shit:
    >Biden pulled the biggest popular vote in history with empty rallies
    >Vote counting spikes with >99% of votes going to Biden
    >Batches of votes "found" three days after election day
    >Swing states going to Trump suddenly stopped counting and slowly
went over for Biden "just in time" to flip
    >Watchers denied from observing the counting in multiple states

    IMPORTANT: All of this information needs to be spread like bubonic plague.
    Help us spread this - inform anyone who might help.
    This is a link where you can directly report an instance of voter fraud:
    >http://djt45.co/stopfraud

    OP Pasta: https://pastebin.com/nYSLgkuy
    PREVIOUS:>>288356955
    THREAD THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iOzHoxsor4 [Embed]

    Full county level datasets, some formatting to be done:
    script: https://pastebin.com/L7daqrw4
    https://pastebin.com/e5xpWKvH
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=26326782844087244552

Anonymous 11/07/20(Sat)08:32:27 No.288450247

    >>288445493
    >>288445764

    ################
    #### new data for whoever bakes new bread ####
    ################

    script: https://pastebin.com/NkYXrJEX
    data: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14566999163598825215

    This data should replace this part of the op:
    Full county level datasets, some formatting to be done:
    script: https://pastebin.com/L7daqrw4
    https://pastebin.com/e5xpWKvH
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=26326782844087244552

File: Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 9.06.48 PM.png (420 KB, 1430x1746)
420 KB
/pol/ Full County Level Dataset Anonymous 11/07/20(Sat)05:20:18
No.288408762  [Reply]

    >>288356955

    hey anons, i've created a full dataset of the county level
election results. it contains:
    * presidential and senate results
    * every county
    * a ton of meta data

    if anyone knows where i can get:
    *registered voters per county
    *similar dataset, but at the precinct level
    it would be greater appreciated

    dataset: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08686811427934550100
    script: https://pastebin.com/L7daqrw4

Anonymous 11/07/20(Sat)08:26:32 No.288449214

    ################
    #### new data ####

    >>288444906
    no, just aggregated county level
    >>288448209
    >>288416198
    >>288429719
    >>288430614

    i wrote a script to scrape the data off the NYT site, that they
use to populate their graphs. heres the script and data