GnuPG 'Lottery' - 'fun' with 256 bit keys

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:54:27 PST 2020

I made an ascii private key once and sent money to it.  The money was
withdrawn by someone else instantly.

Hi Stefan Class,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 3:44 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regards
> Stefan

I'm just an exotic troll, but I wanted to share with you that I
believe it is dangerous to reveal your legal name.  I believe we need
to set a norm of everyone using  pseudonymous identities, and accessing
networks via  more difficult-to-identify means.

The reason  is that there are a wide variety of community groups right
now,  looking for ways to break up and add stress to other community
groups.  If random people can't associate your name with things as
easily, you, your community, and your work, are safer.

What are your thoughts?

Signed,
- coerced-to-share-his-legal-name