How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:12:57 PST 2020

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > By making an underground network.  Ad hoc, mesh networks....
> > >
> > grarpamp also mentioned mesh networks.  I like how they encourage
> > learning around radio signals.
>
> Small watt transmitters can help stay under the radar of the FCC.
> I've worked out -- in a crude form -- some of the math for sizing
> transmitter power that the FCC won't complain about.  Two key concepts
> are "heat" -- overall radio power (100 units of 5W transmitters is
> still 500W of transmitter power) and basic transmitter output which
> can be controlled downward until untunable at some fixed distance
> (like 1mile) so that no one can tell you're doing anything.
>
> \0xd

if you wanted to get really sneaky, i suppose you could record
emissions from some other device, play them back at a high sample
rate, and encode your information in 'normal' variations in their
behavior.

you could probably combine multiple devices to up your ability to
mimic them with some wizardry.