How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:08:37 PST 2020

> > >         how can computer programers fix a political problem?
> >
> > By making an underground network.  Ad hoc, mesh networks....
> >
> grarpamp also mentioned mesh networks.  I like how they encourage
> learning around radio signals.

Small watt transmitters can help stay under the radar of the FCC.
I've worked out -- in a crude form -- some of the math for sizing
transmitter power that the FCC won't complain about.  Two key concepts
are "heat" -- overall radio power (100 units of 5W transmitters is
still 500W of transmitter power) and basic transmitter output which
can be controlled downward until untunable at some fixed distance
(like 1mile) so that no one can tell you're doing anything.

\0xd