How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:59:51 PST 2020

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:40 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 05:52:02 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Many of us have ways to make the world right,
> > but so long as our actions can be predicted, it doesn't seem easy to
> > pursue them, and pursuing them may have consequences.
>

>         I don't think prediction is the problem but numbers. If enough people want to burn down amazon and google, the 'prediction' won't stop them.
>

> > Does anyone have advice on what software developers can do during this
> > time, to help the situation?
>
>         how can computer programers fix a political problem?

I stand by blockchain technologies that prevent the isolation of
communities and provide immutable public records.  Cryptography can
make votes unalterable, dialogue unhidable.  Math could show clear
statistics of what influences behavior and information flow, and for
whom.

But computer programers share with you the malady that problems are
for 'fixing'.