I have one thing to say about...

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 04:09:20 PST 2020

On 09/11/2020 09:51, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2020-11-09 01:46, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>> ...the President.
>>
>> He’s gotten outta weirder shit than this.

Well he did have a good start - his dad Fred effectively gave him about
3 billion when he was alive through low interest loans, and left him
another billion.

4 billion in Manhattan property at 1990 prices = about 20 billion today;
yet he's either broke or nearly broke now..

It might be time to pay the piper now.

>> *munches popcorn…*

:)

> Trump has been preparing for

s/for/an

unprecedented and extraordinary fraud for
> some time, and preparing for civil war for over a year.

Except I suppose it's not that extraordinary, Trump is well over 50%
fraud anyway.

Fraudulently claiming election fraud is a criminal offense. And it
doesn't seem to be working.

What odds he suicides before February?

Peter Fairbrother