That's not a peaceful protest ... THIS is a peaceful protest -- Coup not yet Averted.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 7 00:05:15 PST 2020

If you want something to do, get in coantact with these people from the peaceful protest below.

THIS is a winning strategy - dignity as rarely seen:
   ACTUAL Peaceful Protest: Watch Trump Supporters Gather in Phoenix, Kneel, and Pray
   https://notthebee.com/article/actual-peaceful-protest-watch-trump-supporters-gather-outside-of-arizona-capital-kneel-and-pray

No vigilantes - do not make losing decisions.  Vigilantes are usually psy-ops or loose cannons on a kamikaze mission - not useful except to scare folks away.

Kneeling to pray or in the least "be thankful for life ond friends", in the company of others, is in many cases the best move.

AND you make new acquaintances.

Any militia to have the force of authority as a new entity, needs large numbers.  Now is a key moment in history to find fellow patriots, fellow freedom lovers, fellow believers.

25 thousand members an hour on virtual "platforms" is a losing strategy - it will be killed.

ONE other person in real life is two, two becomes four, four becomes 64 etc.

Real life, face to face fellow Souls can never be "banned on Facebook because" - real life has moments electric.

Now is an amazing moment.

Sieze tha day - your day, your life.  Show up.

Admit no "uniquely unique" "leader", EVERY man is a voice, every man can speak conscience.

Any individual "problem" should have little to no effect on those who know truth.

Speak truth.  Keep it simple.  Keep it true for you.  Speak your truth in the face of any and every purported "leader" who has their own view, their opinion.

It's time to show up.

Make it real,  Keep it real.

Don't pretend to be more than you are.

Ask for help if and when you need it.

We are all in this together.

A foundation human game which most might hear is who prints the money.

We ALL have the right to have a say in our world, in our community, in our structures.

We each live our original jurisdiction - become conscious of yours.