TWO people is insufficient for an EFFECTIVE militia -- The authorities of a militia - UPDATED: The constitutional basis of jurisdiction for the national guard to impose presence at elections - USA Coup yet to be averted.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 6 15:48:45 PST 2020

TWO ain't enough snowflake - you wanna avoid the work required to build REAL relationships then you will not succeed.

   Men in Hummer with Guns Drive Up from Virginia to Rush Pennsylvania Vote Counters
   https://dailystormer.su/men-in-hummer-with-guns-drive-up-from-virginia-to-rush-pennsylvania-vote-counters/

      Southerners in a Hummer with guns, you say?

      This seems real, for sure.

      Fox News:

      Police in Philadelphia have taken two armed men into custody near
      the Pennsylvania Convention Center, where ballots are still being
      counted in the too-close-to-call 2020 presidential election.
      https://www.foxnews.com/us/philly-police-threat-to-pennsylvania-convention-center-votes-report

Buckle up buttercup - there ain't no shortcuts!