Last days of the Trumpian Reich -- TFW “bread and circuses” becomes “soy and political lectures” - the right to raise a family and BBQ in peace -- Biden no longer pretending re Kamala for POTUS - [PEACE]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 6 11:29:52 PST 2020

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 20:05:06 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > > 	That's pretty interesting. So the fate of the whole universe is going to be decided around, say, the 5th of november? By that time his highness lord trumpo would have either commanded his armies, or died?
>

> Juan, do you see that there is a great financial reset "upon us" (1929 style)?

	Short term? My crystal ball is cloudy. But I can easily imagine the current technofascist utopia getting a lot worse. Also I don't think the term "reset" is accurate. What happened in the 1930s was that the US fascist government 'bailed out' the US fascist 'free market'. I don't see the constant propping up of the 'private' 'free market' by the government as a reset.

	But anyway, now  that her higness the emperor of the universe trumpo lost (what a loser)  what will happen next according to James' 'theories'? The Trumpo Liberation Army (TLA) is going to start a civil war?