the Russian consideration -- High IQ fare - can a criminal be inaugurated POTUS? - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 6 01:01:41 PST 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 04:12:50PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 10:48:42PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDL3Yjl31K8  2020: The biggest silent
> > fuck you in history... and it will feel... good!!!
>

> Bannon and Giuliani may have some very interesting political moves up
> their sleeves should Biden "win":
>
>    Trump's (64-Day) Post-Election Endgame (Or, Can A Criminal Be Inaugurated President?)
>       Brett Redmayne-Titley via WatchingRomeBurn.uk
>    https://watchingromeburn.uk/news/trumps-64-day-post-election-endgame-or-can-a-criminal-be-inaugurated-president/
>    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trumps-64-day-post-election-endgame-or-can-criminal-be-inaugurated-president
>
>       … Come Nov 3, the race for POTUS is far from over. Trump’s handlers
>       seem to know this. The follow-up will be an unprecedented public
>       spectacle that will likely very much include the Electoral
>       College. Further, this possible coup will have sixty-four very
>       valuable extra days, a Judiciary Committee, an Attorney General, a
>       Senate and developing media attention, all remaining and at the
>       RNC’s disposal.
>
>       The Trump campaign knows this and appears to be playing the long
>       game. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon are not political fools.
>       Thanks to Biden’s true personality being exposed, a growing
>       treasure chest of allegations have been handed over to Trump, four
>       different times thus far. If these revelations prove true, should
>       Trump lose, this will also provide his campaign no less than two
>       more chances to bring Biden down.

Something for Russia to consider if the neo-hawk DemonRats manage to
overcome all legitimacy, and overcome all court challenges to their vote
frauds etc:

In the case that Biden and the DemonRats "win" the POTUS seat, they will
thankfully be relatively stymied for the next 4 years by the Republican
hold on the senate.

This likely gives Russia 4 more years to prepare for the worst, given
Putin still standing, even if Trump "falls".

Christian nations should not be caused to go to war against one another,
as we are brothers, but if our efforts at repentance are insufficient
and the heavenly authorities deem and the earthly tribulations continue,
the dark forces may yet get their way of another round of White brothers
shooting ourselves "into the stone age".

This would be terrible of course and let's pray for anything but this
scenario, and let's also pray that should such despotism befall our
people, that Russia brings a swift and righteous end to the despotism of
the West, in no uncertain military terms of finality.

Tears don't help.

So pray, and do your thing.

Build your militias (and get deputised, sign up with the NRA, work and
train closely with your military boys etc), since:

 - you in the USA,

 - just as we now (almost) in Oz,

 - have laws and "treaties" on the books to allow foreign
   armed militaries and police etc, WITH COMPLETE IMMUNITY,
   onto American soil!

This (military international) coup is international, China is ready and
waiting, and it's been planned for decades whilst the people slept for
bread and circuses.

So -some- might consider it prudent to stay ahead of the curve...

Trump is attempting to stand for you, against this despotism - as he
said in one of his rallies, he -used- to have a great life.

Thank God that Putin is still standing.

Don't expect "Nuremberg" nor any other foreign "authority" to protect
you when the shit -really- hits the fan - all those globalist "one
world" entities are part of "their" plan to dominate you, not to
liberate you.

This ain't a joke, snowflake - the present MOTUs (international bankers)
are not going down without a fight, parts of which continues to play out
before our eyes.

Peace my friends, and may you find that which your Soul seeks for you.