US election may have been a "heist of vote" honey trap -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 5 23:27:47 PST 2020

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 12:47:14AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> Many twitter bots like these are being used to mirror
> election fraud videos against censorship, scraping the
> bots into archives for review and publication would be
> an interesting project...
>
> https://mobile.twitter.com/this_vid
> https://mobile.twitter.com/ReservaBEP
> https://mobile.twitter.com/BaixaEssaPorra

Blockchain sting against the DemonRats may yet be a thing.

The demon rat fix may have been in and may yet be their very undoing - let's hope and pray muffas.

   Intelligence Insider: President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election!
   Global Intel Hub - Deep Analysis
   http://www.globalintelhub.com/
   https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-11-05/intelligence-insider-president-trump-setup-democrats-sting-operation-catch-them

      The most shocking news of the year - Dr. Steve Pieczenik
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
      has
      dropped a once secret plan to catch Democrats red handed in their
      crimes.  According to Dr. Pieczenik, Trump knew about their plans
      (why wouldn't he, with access to the NSA/CIA) to steal the
      election with voter (ballot) fraud.  That's why they pushed hard
      for the mail in ballots, due to "COVID" because it's hard to hack
      the election because every state uses a different system.  It also
      explains why we are seeing statistical anomalies, and why the
      Democrats didn't want Republicans to 'watch' what was going on.
      As we explain in Splitting Pennies - the world is not as it seems.
      http://www.splittingpennies.com/
      Watch the full interview here (only 11 minutes):

      Of course, you are thinking the same thing we are - is this real?
      Is it possible?  All we can tell you is that this guy is one of
      the most credible people in US intelligence.  He's authored ops
      manuals for the CIA, he ran counterintelligence psyops for the
      CIA, he co-authored "Net Force" and "Op Center" with Tom Clancy,
      he has worked for Reagan, Nixon, Bush, and other Presidents
      directly, he has been the point man in foreign operations (such as
      meeting Noriega for a 4 hour dinner days before the US invasion).
      This guy is a super credible witness who has basically called it
      decades in advance, based on his experience with the deep state
      and globalists.  Having said that - we are waiting for these
      arrests to happen.  So we will see in the next 48 hours.  In the
      meantime, we can examine some of the circumstantial evidence.

   Groundbreaking Claim! Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting
   Operation – Caught Stealing Election Red-Handed
   by Kelen McBreen
   November 5th 2020, 5:10 pm
   https://www.infowars.com/posts/groundbreaking-claim-trump-set-up-democrats-in-sophisticated-sting-operation-caught-stealing-election-red-handed/

      ..“This is really a sting operation, contrary to what everyone
      else said,” Pieczenik explained. “We watermarked every ballot with
      QFS blockchain encryption code. In other words, we know pretty
      well where every ballot is, where it went and who has it, so this
      is not a stolen election.”

      Steve also said President Trump has been out of the spotlight of
      the media over the past few days in order to let the Deep State
      dig its own grave, politically.

      ..