USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:53:41 PST 2020

More new releases coming tonight...

https://www.projectveritas.com/
https://mobile.twitter.com/project_veritas
https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
Project Veritas accepts bitcoin donations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MailFraud

Imagine how easy it is to scrape DMV, courthouse
data, and blackmarket fullz... for tens of thousands
of identities... then collect or print duplicates of mail
ballots, fill with the data, stamp, and dump them all
in boxes around cities.

Then remember which candidate was screaming for
early mail in balloting, and which was against it in
favor of physical presentation at polls with ID and
scrubbing registration lists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeayfPQalP0
"We have put together I think the most extensive
and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history
of American politics. -- Joe Biden"

"The idea initially was to protect voters, but then
they got to know the weaknesses of the system
and while correcting some of the problems, they
left the loopholes that only the Left could take
advantage of. -- Internet"