Coup Averted.

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:43:36 PST 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 5:37 PM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> Fuck Biden
>
> Double-Fuck Trump.
>
> There's something rotten in Denmark? There's something rotten in any part of the ruling elite. And wasting your time on idiotic shit like this is exactly what they love. You could be pondering solutions to this fucking rigid class structure, this murderous cabal of regimes. Writing code, publicizing the actual countless crimes committed by any and all of the ruling class, the mega-wealthy companies driving us into a dystopia, not even hiding it, all in the name of wealth and power.
>
> Anything would be more useful than chasing your tail with bizarre and pointless conspiracy theories about the "crimes of Hitlery" and the attempted attempt at an attempt of a coup by... lol, what? Can't you see that Trump is just a vulgar version of any other fucking asshole republican and Biden is just a gaffe-prone version of any other asshole democrat? The differences are superficial, not substantive.
>
> Making some art? Consuming some art? Playing a goddamn video game? Smoking a little cannabis? Stop pretending like Trump is some sort of savior to Biden, or vice versa. But, what the fuck am I doing wasting my time even replying to this.

don't fret John, lots of company in the fuck establishment boat. ;)

the good thing about this cohort: they don't need to remind you about your status in the vessel every sordid minute!

put your time into action toward desired ends! don't waste breath blathering (virtual or otherwise) in defense of some cognitive bias...

best regards,

P.S. at least now in Oregon you can also "do a little coke" ?!?  :P~