Coup Averted.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Nov 5 09:37:17 PST 2020

It's depressing reading so much time and, I guess, effort put into this kind of idiocy.

Fuck Biden

Double-Fuck Trump.

There's something rotten in Denmark? There's something rotten in any part of the ruling elite. And wasting your time on idiotic shit like this is exactly what they love. You could be pondering solutions to this fucking rigid class structure, this murderous cabal of regimes. Writing code, publicizing the actual countless crimes committed by any and all of the ruling class, the mega-wealthy companies driving us into a dystopia, not even hiding it, all in the name of wealth and power.

Anything would be more useful than chasing your tail with bizarre and pointless conspiracy theories about the "crimes of Hitlery" and the attempted attempt at an attempt of a coup by... lol, what?  Can't you see that Trump is just a vulgar version of any other fucking asshole republican and Biden is just a gaffe-prone version of any other asshole democrat? The differences are superficial, not substantive.

Making some art? Consuming some art? Playing a goddamn video game? Smoking a little cannabis? Stop pretending like Trump is some sort of savior to Biden, or vice versa. But, what the fuck am I doing wasting my time even replying to this.

Later,
John