USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:18:16 PST 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1323752901827792897
Inspiration... go Vote!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1323741161480200193
Amish Roll Out For Trump

Team Trump declares Indiana and Kentucky.

BTC declares solid $14k.

BitChute Choked
Alt Channels Cut on YT FB Twitter
Protestors
Military
Unity for Peace

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=bitchute
@bitchute 	50m
"It looks like we've been deplatformed on some critical infrastructure
that has taken the site offline. We're trying to speak to people and
find out more before saying more than that. So far we have received
some very general account account termination emails."

Many well known alternative media, commentary,
advocacy channels have been censored and
shutdown with increasing frequency in months
runup to elections.

Who started this cycle of Censorship... US Democrat Big Tech Social Media.

Media, Electeds, Parties, Officials, Censors... all arguing
over who can and can't declare election and when,
each proclaiming various holiness for selves.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=national+guard

LAPD makes harmless act of carrying laser pointers
a prohibited jailable crime and lifelong record.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=polling+place

Violations get censored.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=protests
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=looting

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/manhattan-naples-luxury-condos-hire-armed-guards-possible-election-night-chaos

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whatever-election-outcome-we-can-revolt-against-politicians-media-their-string-pullers

Mariachi bands are playing for voters in line.

Election may even pass without major incident.

Prediction markets for that are closing soon... place your bets.