"A Global Conspiracy Against God" - Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 2 19:40:11 PST 2020

Future pope speaks plain truth.

Thank you, Carlo Maria Viganò !

---
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/archbishop-warns-trump-must-save-humanity-global-conspiracy-against-god

"A Global Conspiracy Against God" - Archbishop Says Trump Is Only One To
Save Humanity From 'The Great Reset'
 Mon, 11/02/2020 - 19:40

The Italian archbishop best known for confronting Pope Francis over the
Vatican's willful blindness to priests who abuse boys has written a
letter in which he lashes out at the "global elite", prompting some to
accuse him of sympathizing with the "QAnon" movement of conspiracy
theorists.

The letter, penned by Archibishop Carlo Maria Vigano, formerly the
Vatican's ambassador to the US, attacks a shadowy "global elite", that
is plotting a "Great Reset" intended to undermine "God and humanity".

This same group, the archbishop argued, is also responsible for the
lockdowns that have restricted movement and freedom around the globe,
eliciting protests in many European capitals.

"The fate of the whole world is being threatened by a global conspiracy
against God and humanity," Viganò wrote in the letter, which comes just
days before the US election, which the archbishop wrote was of "epochal
importance."

“No one, up until last February,” Viganò writes, “would ever have
thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested simply
for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep their
business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. Yet now it is
happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many
Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient
monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic
villages.” Viganò adds: “And while the politicians are barricaded inside
their palaces promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are
failing, shops are closing, and people are prevented from living,
traveling, working, and praying."

Working to protect the world from this group of elites seeking to recast
society in a secular, totalitarian model, Viganò portrays President
Trump as “the final garrison against the world dictatorship". Viganò
cast Trump's opponent, Vice President Joe Biden, as "a person who is
manipulated by the deep state."

Analysts who monitor "QAnon" conspiracy theories and their spread online
warned the mainstream press that the letter had been widely discussed on
various QAnon message boards, and had been disseminated in languages
including Portuguese, Spanish, French, German and Italian, according to
Yahoo News.

Over the summer, Trump tweeted an earlier letter penned by the
archbishop, and encouraged his supporters to read it.

    So honored by Archbishop Viganò’s incredible letter to me. I hope
everyone, religious or not, reads it! https://t.co/fVhkCz89g5
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 10, 2020

In the past, Viagnò has accused Pope Francis of sweeping the child abuse
crisis under the rug, and moving to protect homosexual priests, part of
a "homosexual current" flowing through the Vatican.

Read the full letter below:

* * *

DONALD J. TRUMP

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Solemnity of Christ the King

Mr. President,

Allow me to address you at this hour in which the fate of the whole
world is being threatened by a global conspiracy against God and
humanity. I write to you as an Archbishop, as a Successor of the
Apostles, as the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of
America. I am writing to you in the midst of the silence of both civil
and religious authorities. May you accept these words of mine as the
“voice of one crying out in the desert” (Jn 1:23).

As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment
sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the
forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as
they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized,
abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the
very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love
of country, freedom of education and business. We see heads of nations
and religious leaders pandering to this suicide of Western culture and
its Christian soul, while the fundamental rights of citizens and
believers are denied in the name of a health emergency that is revealing
itself more and more fully as instrumental to the establishment of an
inhuman faceless tyranny.

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a
global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive
measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those
of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been
approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind
the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal
project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World
Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health
dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden
behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling
individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International
Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence
to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by
Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups.
Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of
the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied
by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the
consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those
who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or
placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some
countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year
and the first trimester of 2021. For this purpose, further lockdowns are
planned, which will be officially justified by a supposed second and
third wave of the pandemic. You are well aware of the means that have
been deployed to sow panic and legitimize draconian limitations on
individual liberties, artfully provoking a world-wide economic crisis.
In the intentions of its architects, this crisis will serve to make the
recourse of nations to the Great Reset irreversible, thereby giving the
final blow to a world whose existence and very memory they want to
completely cancel. But this world, Mr. President, includes people,
affections, institutions, faith, culture, traditions, and ideals: people
and values that do not act like automatons, who do not obey like
machines, because they are endowed with a soul and a heart, because they
are tied together by a spiritual bond that draws its strength from
above, from that God that our adversaries want to challenge, just as
Lucifer did at the beginning of time with his “non serviam."

Many people – as we well know – are annoyed by this reference to the
clash between Good and Evil and the use of “apocalyptic” overtones,
which according to them exasperates spirits and sharpens divisions. It
is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just
when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer
undisturbed. What is surprising, however, is that there is no one to
sound the alarm. The reaction of the deep state to those who denounce
its plan is broken and incoherent, but understandable. Just when the
complicity of the mainstream media had succeeded in making the
transition to the New World Order almost painless and unnoticed, all
sorts of deceptions, scandals and crimes are coming to light.

Until a few months ago, it was easy to smear as “conspiracy theorists”
those who denounced these terrible plans, which we now see being carried
out down to the smallest detail. No one, up until last February, would
ever have thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested
simply for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep
their business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. Yet now it is
happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many
Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient
monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic
villages. And while the politicians are barricaded inside their palaces
promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are failing, shops
are closing, and people are prevented from living, traveling, working,
and praying. The disastrous psychological consequences of this operation
are already being seen, beginning with the suicides of desperate
entrepreneurs and of our children, segregated from friends and
classmates, told to follow their classes while sitting at home alone in
front of a computer.

In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes”
the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess
2:6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church,
  and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who
impede the establishment of the New World Order.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed
his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the
globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose
him from its ranks.

Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the
nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable
values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear
President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final
assault of the children of darkness.

For this reason, it is necessary that all people of good will be
persuaded of the epochal importance of the imminent election: not so
much for the sake of this or that political program, but because of the
general inspiration of your action that best embodies – in this
particular historical context – that world, our world, which they want
to cancel by means of the lockdown. Your adversary is also our
adversary: it is the Enemy of the human race, He who is “a murderer from
the beginning” (Jn 8:44).
NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST

ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX

Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you
the final garrison against the world dictatorship. The alternative is to
vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely
compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States
what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte
to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain,
and so on. The blackmailable nature of Joe Biden – just like that of the
prelates of the Vatican’s “magic circle” – will expose him to be used
unscrupulously, allowing illegitimate powers to interfere in both
domestic politics as well as international balances. It is obvious that
those who manipulate him already have someone worse than him ready, with
whom they will replace him as soon as the opportunity arises.

And yet, in the midst of this bleak picture, this apparently unstoppable
advance of the “Invisible Enemy,” an element of hope emerges. The
adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it
is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in
order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like
cattle. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a
hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is
understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the
homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to
understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith
and culture that unite honest people. This Great Reset is destined to
fail because those who planned it do not understand that there are still
people ready to take to the streets to defend their rights, to protect
their loved ones, to give a future to their children and grandchildren.
The leveling inhumanity of the globalist project will shatter miserably
in the face of the firm and courageous opposition of the children of
Light. The enemy has Satan on its side, He who only knows how to hate.
But on our side, we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed
for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the
ancient Serpent. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Rom 8:31).

Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United
States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war
declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed. Place your
trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: “I can
do all things in Him who strengthens me” (Phil 4:13). To be an
instrument of Divine Providence is a great responsibility, for which you
will certainly receive all the graces of state that you need, since they
are being fervently implored for you by the many people who support you
with their prayers.

With this heavenly hope and the assurance of my prayer for you, for the
First Lady, and for your collaborators, with all my heart I send you my
blessing.

God bless the United States of America!

+ Carlo Maria Viganò

Tit. Archbishop of Ulpiana