USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:35:31 PST 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QxaFl-d2xk benny outlines the only
issue that matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z46IVENHCM oann closing argument
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7UkrE-ZCI Kamala getting slammed
over commie policy of equity via theft
https://reason.com/2020/11/02/kamala-harris-equality-equity-outcomes/
https://mobile.twitter.com/Manning4USCong/status/1323082199608958977
biden car at fault
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDizM73GS68 giuliani election closing arg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5bW5eqMTfU giuliani biden corruption summary
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1323292569862840331 mark robinson 2a
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1323317976280502272 biden
on jumbotron
https://mobile.twitter.com/VICETV/status/1322603416221147136 populism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Art5Ci9Wmq8 music lol
https://pandemic.warroom.org/listen-live/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8 Leave the Left
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1321540840863518722
Kamala Lies Again
https://mobile.twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1323265492623249411 union
patriots exited left
https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1323067299209781249 michigan
wayne and davis lay it out

"Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place. This
is the reverse of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
We guarantee equality under the law, not equality of outcome. I've
been warning for 5 years that the left is no longer liberal."
"It is charity and other efforts that pull up the difference."

https://lp.org/

LP is investing promulgating long ideas easily becoming more
popular via Internet and infused with cryptocurrency resources,
and with the "New Right" mentioning at least some libertarian memes,
and LP still able to hold ballot access via other means, the above
comparative arguments throughout the cycle cannot easily be ignored.
Which US party and subsequent new "laws", installed systems, and social
mass programming will Libertarians find easier to defeat later on
as the LP mindshare grows into a more influential position???
Is US Left-Right 50/50, with authoritarian-libertarian line agnostic of that?
Choose the battles and what is fighting against and for, and on what
fronts, how, and when, play both short and long game to win.