USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:36:32 PST 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N18EqrnNCsQ White van initiates by
encroaching lane of black truck
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElxnEAmWMAMUuZj.jpg Move bitch get out my
lane -- Eliazar Cisneros

There is a third video showing the bus encroaching over line
from lane one toward a vehicle in lane two, with no apparent
reason ahead to be leaving lane one.

"In my opinion, these patriots did nothing wrong. Instead, the FBI
& Justice should be investigating the terrorists, anarchists, and
agitators of ANTIFA, who run around burning down our Democrat run
cities and hurting our people! -- Trump"

Both sides need to end their physical actions and chill out.

Whose responsibility is it to prepare for cold/hot weather,
traffic, food/water... the candidates/Govt/PAC's running the
show/buses... or the attendees? Was there an earthquake, some
unpredictable accident? Those who voluntarily choose to go
join mass crowds in remote locations in middle of crazy times
and weather are the ones who should prepare. Everyone knows
those risks. Concert venues rarely get successfully sued past
insurance either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uraUDMQpVnA Huge crowds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYaHq3uny-A Huge crowds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj26Oi2Kk0U Obama claims Govt has duty
to forcibly protect and rule over you

Courts consistantly rule Govt has NO duty to protect you...
https://mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again

"Neither the Constitution, nor state law, impose a general duty
upon... governmental officials to protect individual persons from
harm, even when they know the harm will occur."

Obama is a fucking FUD liar on this topic, and Corona, same
goes for Biden-Kamala and the rest of Dems and Govt.