George Galloway: "We are the equivalent of Hitler now" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 1 19:35:10 PST 2020

Galloway destroys pro-Blair, pro-Iraq war "journalist".

Unfortunately very low resolution (320x180), and audio (on this machine)
needs to be Delayed by 0.6 seconds to synchronize properly - SOMEbody
wants this to be difficult to listen to...

   George Galloway Vs Ill Informed Audience Member
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePkD0wl_7R0

      Galloway: "You keep saying it's [Blair/ Iraq invasion]
      incompetence - my problem's not with their "incompetence", but
      with the idea that 'powerful countries have the right to occupy
      smaller, weaker countries."

      "I refused it in all of my familial life going back to my great
      grandfather, who left this country [UK] because he was an armed
      opponent of British occupation of Ireland."

      "I'm certainly not going to support British occupation of Iraq
      when I oppose the British occupation of Ireland."