Hydroxychrloroquine is the bomb! -- Re: our new battlefront - possible martial law - USA banker's attempted coup d’état, 1933-34 - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun May 31 19:17:20 PDT 2020

Should a coronavirus so much as sniff in your direction (with no apologies to Joe Biden), HCQ + Zinc is evidently and clearly, a very effective treatment, notwithstanding long nosed Fauci's lies about "lack of evidence" to the contrary.  Get the scoop and be prepared:

   Paul Craig Roberts Questions The Campaign Against HCQ
   https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/05/26/the-campaign-against-hcq/
   https://www.zerohedge.com/health/paul-craig-roberts-questions-campaign-against-hcq

      .. I have reported and made available many of the reports of HCQ’s efficacy and safety.  See for example:

      https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/04/11/professor-didier-raoult-releases-the-results-of-a-new-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-study-on-1061-patients/

      https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/04/11/the-cure-that-works-is-opposed-by-fauci-and-cnn-and-big-pharma/

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/80-patients-staff-members-come-coronavirus-texas-nursing-home-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-saves-1-patient/

      https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/04/10/dogmatic-medical-orthodoxy-attempts-to-discredit-effective-covid-19-treatment/

      https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/05/06/why-was-an-effective-cure-for-covid-19-withheld/

      .. The Daily Mail, which is often somewhat skeptical of official reports, even misreported French virologist Didier Raoult’s report of his success with treating 1,061 patients with HCQ/AZ [hydroxychloroquine/zinc] as consisting of only a small sample of 30 patients. A small sample is considered to be inconclusive. Thus 1,061 people became 30. ...