now is time to prepare for 2nd virus wave -- Re: US Protesters Storm Torch Police Buildings, Cops Flee, George Floyd Murdered in Minneapolis, Umbrella Men, Antifa

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun May 31 19:13:06 PDT 2020

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 10:58:04PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> Twitters reporting many protests peaceful until authorities showed up.
> Go walk outside your local protest in world to see if fake news or not.
>

> Spy blimps, choppers, satellites, sigint... secretly deployed in force...
>
> https://www.thenation.com/article/society/national-guard-defense-department-protests/
> Lhe US military is monitoring protests in at least seven states,
> according to Defense Department documents obtained exclusively by The
> Nation. The documents were originally stored on an unclassified server
> but were subsequently “elevated” to a classified system.
> Walz also reportedly said during a press conference that the NSA was
> providing “intelligence support” and intercepted communications
> regarding the riots.
> “We’re a combat unit not trained for riot control or safely handling
> civilians in this context. Soldiers up and down the ranks are scared
> about hurting someone, and leaders are worried about soldiers’
> suffering liability.”
>

> Atlanta Mayor on wrecking random stuff... Go Home!
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVs8JXqLPs8
>
> But vote though? For what exactly? Her? More police?
> Bigger Government? Higher tax theft? More Power?
> To force your will over harmless peoples?
> Hasn't that and all that "change" proven as fail with every State's
> fine, forfeit, jail, torture, murder and war for hundreds years?
> Where are the regions on Earth where people are free to
> develop and be in a new idea of freedom without Govt?
> To do or try anything different than this single Global State
> with its Knee of Death to all who try to pass off a copy of
> one of its own fake $20's?
> What Gulch shall ever be freed to just live?
> You can't even "vote" anywhere in world for your own
> independence, secession... they shoot you for that.
> Seems you got tricked into and done did too much
> of that voting for them biz and now you're screwed.

Secession is a vote of a large majority, which requires the will of a large majority, and concerted, sustained group intention and action.

Whilst circuses and cake are on offer, few seem willing to risk the great unknown of secession.

Now listen up all, a second wave of virus is coming - whether coronaflu or much worse, anyone's guess.  Think September.  We have been repeatedly warned.

Now is the your "pre-crowd" moment to prepare for this second virus wave.

If you have a claim, get filed.

If you have a will to survive, or just want to avoid another round of silly queues, get prepped.

Check out the Spanish flu and how in its initial wave/outbreak, it was not considered particularly bad.

Your guess is as good as mine... good luck.