Suggest large non-US tech/news outlets in English?

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu May 28 15:13:02 PDT 2020

On Thu, 28 May 2020 19:12:31 +0000
Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

> Open science helps Seattle activists overcome pandemic,
> public data systems  would help with coronavirus,

	exactly the mosad-gchq-nsa-pentagon's line.
	please do not spread fascist propaganda.

> P.S. Yes, I know corporate media is bad, good job Chomsky, tell me
> something I don't know.

	LMAO at chosky

	"It's true that MIT is a major institution of war-research.
	But it's also true that it embodies very important libertarian values, which are,
	I think, quite deeply embedded in American society, fortunately for the world."

	FUCK YEAH! LIBERTARIAN MURICA SAVING THE WORLD!! JAKOBO SAYS SO!!!

	source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wfNl2L0Gf8