Cryptocurrency: -- The New Social Contract

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Thu May 28 02:37:48 PDT 2020

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:05 AM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 May 2020 10:18:16 +0000
> "other.arkitech" other.arkitech at protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > 1.- Nodes broadcast evidences (a generalized term I used to represent transactions).
> > 2.- All nodes are aware of all evidences
> > 3.- verified evidences are applied in real time onto a temporary view of the 'new' state made of the current state plus a the diff they are building.
> > 4.- At agreed timings they sign and broadcast their diff
> > 5.- All nodes decide, based on the views of the rest, which is the legitimate diff and broadcast the hash of their delta.
> > 6- All nodes receive the hash of the legitimate delta from the rest, and decide which delta is the legitimate based on a majority of 'votes'
> > 6.- if the winner delta matches the one they computed they just apply the delta to the current state to produce the next state. If not they request and receive the delta from neighbours.
> > 7- goto 3
> > Let me know if it is understandble.
>
> let's see if I get it...
>
> 1- all nodes receive a number of transactions
> 2- they validate the txs/compute a new state
> 3- they broadcast a hash of the new tentative state
> 4- each node gets hashes from all the rest
> 5- the most common hash is the winner?
>
> That seems to work, based on voting being limited by the one IP addr/one vote rule? (unless there's some obvious flaw, 'known in the art')

yes, I am glad you got the sequence.

> Not sure how it scales when the state is big, there are a lot of nodes, and every node has to make sure that it's getting all (or most) of the votes.

It will hit a limit, but then it will enter another mechanism, sort of a composition of networks, I'll not provide much detail of this one because it is not implemented nor tested yet.
But the idea spins around having each network of (say 10000 nodes) taking care of a fraction of the address space.

> as to creation/distribution of coins, each node gets one coin(or whatever) per cycle?

yer, per cycle. not one, well, there exist a 'root' crypto called gas.
the range is the whole 64 space (No 21M cap).
gas is used to take transaction fees and to control the bloating of the address space charging a fee on each account every cycle. (maintenance).
The problem to address is the creation of infinite accounts at 0 cost for the troll.
Accounts are consuming gas and if they run out of it they are destroyed.

Remember this system is not meant to be immutable because I consider immutability a compromise on privacy.

> > It means getting rid of criminal orgs to replace them with trustable machines that can serve us to run a public system -
>
> governments don't need to be replaced, simply exterminated, but ok.

If, after extermination, the need they used to cover (registry, law, economy,..) is left in the wild they would rebirth again and again.
So replacement is more appropriate to me. but ok.

> > I dont have any political bias, ZERO.
> > I am no-wing.
> > I don't care about classic politics or ideologies.
>
> that's nonsense, but ok.

I dont believe in delegating my political capabilities, whatever they are, to a 3rd party, if that makes more sense.
How about you?