[tor] Re: torservers.net future

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 27 18:31:30 PDT 2020

First grarpamp, now John Young!

These breaches of the public trust by our "esteemed" Western institutions is a source of great anger for some.

The evident compromises that have and continue to exist within organisations such as the Tor Inc board, is entirely insidious.

To channel Jordan Peterson: "like, what the hell?!"

I know we're not supposed to shoot the messenger but with all these reminders, I dunno, sheeirt, shirt's going down muh grits!