While India begins to protect her own, Australian traitors jam the knife in - China Is Its Own Worst Enemy - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 27 04:12:15 PDT 2020

India has a "new rule requiring prior government approval of any investment from China is the first of its kind":

   China Is Its Own Worst Enemy
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-its-own-worst-enemy
   https://www.bloombergquint.com/coronavirus-outbreak/coronavirus-response-handling-chinese-investments-with-a-deft-touch

, Australian traitors like Victoria's premier the purportedly "honourable" Daniel Andrews, jam the knife in the back of our national sovereignty in fealty to China:

   Meet the glamorous Chinese businesswoman, 33, who played a key role in Victoria signing a controversial deal with Beijing - as she boasts about her 'influence' on top politicians
   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8355735/Glamorous-Chinese-businesswoman-33-played-key-role-Daniel-Andrews-Victoria-deal-Beijing.html
       - Daniel Andrews signed Victoria up to controversial Belt and Road Initiative
       - Chinese scheme gives infrastructure loans and investment as a soft power play
       - Jean Dong, 33, is emerging as a key player in the unfolding political stoush
       - She is the chief executive of Australia-China Belt and Road Initiative company

   Daniel Andrews signs new infrastructure, trade agreement with China
   https://www.9news.com.au/national/daniel-andrews-china-deal-ndrc-victoria-peter-dutton-national-news/aeaecf5e-1a3a-485f-b81b-8df91d1164f7

With "leaders" like Daniel Andrews, we have no need of enemies, since the clandestine column is within, right near the top!